Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ahbye

I haven't been gone a while and have a question:

I've only posted sporadically the past few years but I want to get back into the swing of things. Reading through old threads, I've found out that San Jose recently hired an inside receivers coach to be their head coach. I wish to make fun of them for that. Have there been any threads discussing this folly or shall we discuss the foolhardiness of such a hire in this thread?

5 minutes ago, Ahbye said:

I've only posted sporadically the past few years but I want to get back into the swing of things. Reading through old threads, I've found out that San Jose recently hired an inside receivers coach to be their head coach. I wish to make fun of them for that. Have there been any threads discussing this folly or shall we discuss the foolhardiness of such a hire in this thread?

Well played friend.  A bit redundant, but I love sarcasm.

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Well played friend.  A bit redundant, but I love sarcasm.

Hiring an offensive coordinator from an SEC team will eventually work for the Rams.

Right????

Just now, BodyBagGame said:

Hiring an offensive coordinator from an SEC team will eventually work for the Rams.

Right????

In an extremely roundabout way, yes.

Actually, the first OC from an SEC team worked out pretty well.  He won, and drove the budget into legit territory.  The second one was an abject failure, but he did light a fire under the fan base driving them to demand success.  It might just pay off if our woke administration and local rag would get the hell out of the way of the new guy.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

In an extremely roundabout way, yes.

Actually, the first OC from an SEC team worked out pretty well.  He won, and drove the budget into legit territory.  The second one was an abject failure, but he did light a fire under the fan base driving them to demand success.  It might just pay off if our woke administration and local rag would get the hell out of the way of the new guy.

Well, you beat Wyoming's ass this year. That's a decent start. 

What a nightmare that was.

10 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Well, you beat Wyoming's ass this year. That's a decent start. 

What a nightmare that was.

I didn't have any nightmares.  I don't understand your point.

Bronze Boot.jpg

44 minutes ago, Ahbye said:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

50 minutes ago, Ahbye said:

In a parallel universe, this comment would be from a UNLV fan bragging about hiring a high school coach.

You win some, you lose some when it comes to coaches. Spartans seem to have won this round. 

7 hours ago, Ahbye said:

*outside

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok