Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Boise State @ SJSU

Just now, Original_Irish said:

San Jose State

So you come on here and toss your dick around after your school has one good season. Ha - pathetic. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Original_Irish said:

Just looking at eye test. SJSU had a much harder time agianst Nevada than Boise.

Just looking at actual results. Nevada got beat by Hawaii in Honolulu. Boise State won easily. Nevada went to OT at home vs. Wyoming,  Boise won in Laramie easily.

Both lost to San Jose by similar margins.

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Just looking at actual results. Nevada got beat by Hawaii in Honolulu. Boise State won easily. Nevada went to OT at home vs. Wyoming,  Boise won in Laramie easily.

Fair points, I just like to compare through how they did against the best. Nevada played better against the best than Boise did.

14 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

Yeah when compared to other Boise coaches of the past--I don't see any mid to upper P5 school taking him.   There's always going to be someone with a better resume lying around.

And I don't know if he wants to coach at like a Colorado  or Illinois or Oregon State.

This is one job I think would entice BB. It's where he came from. The other, is his Alma matter, UCLA. I doubt he is serious about zona.

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So you come on here and toss your dick around after your school has one good season. Ha - pathetic. 

I mean I joined 7 years ago. At that point it didn't take long to realize that most posters were dicks towards sjsu posters. So i didn't contribute much. But i've posted here and there throughout this season. 

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Every school has their @TheTedfordTrain

1 minute ago, Original_Irish said:

I mean I joined 7 years ago. At that point it didn't take long to realize that most posters were dicks towards sjsu posters. So i didn't contribute much. But i've posted here and there throughout this season. 

Never heard of you. 

Fair points, I just like to compare through how they did against the best. Nevada played better against the best than Boise did.

Well, that's nice for you. Why don't you google transitive properties? Every team is different. San Jose has a great defense. Nevada has a good offense and a bad defense. Boise State has an average offense and a decent defense. Believe it or not, different teams actually match up differently with one another and that shit matters. 

I mean.... I don't care, so......

Lol - I really respect the Spartan fans that have been here though the rough times. They’ve certainly earned their stripes. You, not so much. 

1 minute ago, Spot50B said:

Well, that's nice for you. Why don't you google transitive properties? Every team is different. San Jose has a great defense. Nevada has a good offense and a bad defense. Boise State has an average offense and a decent defense. Believe it or not, different teams actually match up differently with one another and that shit matters. 

Yup, no doubt teams play each other differently. But SJSU beat everyone they played by 10+ points this year. My point is that Nevada was much much more of a threat than Boise was. 

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Lol - I really respect the Spartan fans that have been here though the rough times. They’ve certainly earned their stripes. You, not so much. 

Hey loser— put a stripe on this........

Just now, Original_Irish said:

Yup, no doubt teams play each other differently. But SJSU beat everyone they played by 10+ points this year. My point is that Nevada was much much more of a threat than Boise was. 

Okay, so your point was that Nevada played San Jose tougher this year. That's great. Guess what, San Jose played Boise State super tough in 2006. Toughest conference win of the year for Boise. That didn't make San Jose the second best team in the league. It just doesn't work that way. If your team wins a few more conference championships, you'll start to understand that.