Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Boise State @ SJSU

36 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You know Hair is going to be pulling for the Spartans.  Last thing he will want to do is hand over the trophy to Harsin after recent events.

Looks like it was him. Your beat writer just posted this: 

Gentelemen...  may the best spartan team win. I will be watching this with the old man. Doubt will be here to post much.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I'm going to fully concentrate on watching the game, sometimes when I'm posting I fall behind the action a bit. But not today. I do want to note that if the Spartans should fall behind I hope those people who threw in towel last week when Nevada was up early won't do it again today. Enjoy the game, see ya' here at half time. Think positive and Go Spartans! :rock:

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

For the best.

If AFA did not spear him in the knee...what could have been.  Hope he can eventually recover.

Been there before. They took out Christian Tago a few years ago.