Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPslograd

Best Superhero Movies Rank Em

Selma

Sgt York

Mississippi Burning

Real Life Superheroes

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

In the MCU I would say my top 3, based on how rewatchable they are, are Avengers Endgame, Thor Ragnarok, and Captain America Civil War; I go back and forth over the exact order. Outside of the MCU it would be Logan, The Dark Knight, and X Men Days of Future Past. The Deadpool movies are close though. 

they all suck

yeah i said it

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

11 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Dark Knight

Amazing Spiderman 2

Winter Soldier

Flash Gordon

Logan

Avengers

Superman 2

Avengers End Game

Days of Future Past

The Dark Knight Rises

Civil War

I'm curious about this ranking? Nor arguing but just curious about what it was that you enjoyed about it. I remember watching it once but can't remember a single thing about it except that Jamie Fox is in it. Can't remember the plot or any scenes. It also was pretty badly reviewed and don't think I've seen anyone have it ranked high. Maybe you can convince me to give it another shot.

14 hours ago, tspoke said:

I'm curious about this ranking? Nor arguing but just curious about what it was that you enjoyed about it. I remember watching it once but can't remember a single thing about it except that Jamie Fox is in it. Can't remember the plot or any scenes. It also was pretty badly reviewed and don't think I've seen anyone have it ranked high. Maybe you can convince me to give it another shot.

What you wrote is true.  It wasnt reviewed well and didnt do great at the box office.

I loved it though.  The guilt ridden, insecure, heroic as hell Spiderman in that movie is exactly the guy I remembered from the comics.  That movie got Spiderman, as portrayed in the comics from the eighties and early ninties exactly right.

Also, I loved Emma Stone in those movies.  She was great.  The story moved quickly, had good twists with Peters dads subplot, and had a satisfying conclusion.

On 12/14/2020 at 7:39 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

In the MCU I would say my top 3, based on how rewatchable they are, are Avengers Endgame, Thor Ragnarok, and Captain America Civil War; I go back and forth over the exact order. Outside of the MCU it would be Logan, The Dark Knight, and X Men Days of Future Past. The Deadpool movies are close though. 

Logan was really good.  Sometimes the small stories are the best ones in comic book movies