Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdw

Lobos finally have a game!

Lobos open at Rice on Sunday. The Owls have also been generous enough to offer UNM their facility for Tuesday and Thursday as well if the AD can find some opponents.

https://golobos.com/news/2020/12/10/mens-basketball-season-opener-set-for-sunday/

23 hours ago, jdw said:

Lobos open at Rice on Sunday. The Owls have also been generous enough to offer UNM their facility for Tuesday and Thursday as well if the AD can find some opponents.

https://golobos.com/news/2020/12/10/mens-basketball-season-opener-set-for-sunday/

We have a second game there at Rice's venue now... "the Lobos will take on Our Lady of the Lake University (out of San Antonio).

https://golobos.com/news/2020/12/11/lobo-mens-basketball-adds-second-game-of-the-week/

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I'll share this with Lobo fans to help them remember what basketball looks like.

You're welcome.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

7 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

I'll share this with Lobo fans to help them remember what basketball looks like.

You're welcome.

That was definitely an insane comeback, but a lot of Aztec fans forget that we went 2-1 against you that year and you needed a comeback for the ages at home to avoid a sweep

4 hours ago, sebasour said:

That was definitely an insane comeback, but a lot of Aztec fans forget that we went 2-1 against you that year and you needed a comeback for the ages at home to avoid a sweep

We couldn't handle your bigs.  That was a really good Lobo squad for sure.  Alford likes big tough guys in the low post.  He doesn't have them yet in Reno

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Our Lady of the Lake update.

The Saints scored an impressive 61-58 victory over Texas State. Texas State is 149 in the Pomeroy rankings, 1 spot ahead of Fresno State.

Not a pushover.

I know I saw Texas State ranked right around 100 in a couple different preseason polls. This Our Lady of the Lake must be a pretty legit D2 team to beat them. 

bah

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg