Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azgreg

The Venting Thread

I think @toonkee 's rant is the most legit of this thread.  

Maybe you and the neighbors make it a living hell for guests.  Maybe save up dog turds, get a launcher, and have the turf covered when guests arrive.  Nothing like dog shit tracked into the house to get the rental started.  

Make this a horrible place so ratings go down.

110926run_defense710.jpg

I think Kirk Herbstreit said it first and now most football analysts do. :rolleyes:

The term "control your own destiny" which is used a lot in sports is an oxymoron (a rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined). Destiny is a predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control.

People who park in handicapped spaces even though they're not handicapped. It takes a special kind of lazy A-hole to do that. 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:10 AM, East Coast Aztec said:

Having to move into a temp rent scenario across state, but these ridiculous aggressive breed restrictions are the absolute bane of my existence.  GSD's and Huskies = bad, sight unseen and no negotiations.  :pullhair:

Are you kidding me?  Breed bigotry is disturbing.  Seriously,  its like shameless racism.  

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

My god. The Brooklyn Nets floor makes everything look gray like you’re watching Pleasantville or something. I hate them now because of it.

It's bad but not as bad as that gray football field in the MAC.

On 1/1/2021 at 7:48 PM, crixus said:

I think Kirk Herbstreit said it first and now most football analysts do. :rolleyes:

The term "control your own destiny" which is used a lot in sports is an oxymoron (a rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined). Destiny is a predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control.

The one that triggers me is when he says, "they have to pin their ears back". 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

On 1/26/2021 at 7:46 AM, Old_SD_Dude said:

Hikers who bring their dog, pick up the poop, then leave the bag along the trail. 

Horses shitting everywhere all over the trail is worse. But wtf are these bag-leavers thinking? Are they picking up other people’s dogshit snd leaving the bag to be passive aggressive? I don’t get it?

On 12/14/2020 at 3:26 PM, Slapdad said:

People who don't bother to pull over for emergency vehicles, which happens all the time. I'm routinely passed or cut off when driving a fire truck or ambulance....then I blast them with the air horn. :D

You should see it in China.  I watched an ambulance stuck in a traffic jam going nowhere in Beijing because people refused to move over.   

On 12/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, toonkee said:

Las Vegas.

Yeah I’m guessing that shit would be awful.   I’m wondering if they could get a zoning infraction as the area probably isn’t zoned commercial and as you point out an AirBNB is a commercial endeavor.