Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

I saw the CSU-SDSU Women’s game live tonight

I’m covering the CSU Men and Women for Ramnation.com so I have access to a Media Pass.

Its really a weird experience. No socialization other than running into one of the assistants that I know really well pre-game and chatting a bit with our head coach and Radio/TV broadcaster post-game.  Piped-in crowd noise sucks in person. Post-game presser done on ZOOM.

And then there’s the poor officials who have to socially distance when not calling the game.

C57B6F82-BBC9-4DE4-BCE8-EE5353F6D1B5.jpeg

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

It’s got to be really weird for the players. Every game must feel like a scrimmage. 

After the game, I know the CSU players had to wait around to be tested. That really sucks.

This wasn't the point of the thread I know and there are way more important things going on. But I'm still shocked that Stacie Terry is the head coach and even just got a extension. She's 40+ games under 500 in 7 years with 0 winning seasons, and she took over what was being built into a good program by Beth Burns. Shows how little administration cares for the sport. 

16 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

This wasn't the point of the thread I know and there are way more important things going on. But I'm still shocked that Stacie Terry is the head coach and even just got a extension. She's 40+ games under 500 in 7 years with 0 winning seasons, and she took over what was being built into a good program by Beth Burns. Shows how little administration cares for the sport. 

They’re better this year. They have some pretty good young players.