Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

SDSU vs BYU

4 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The second most popular CFB team in SD county travels to the most popular CFB team in SDC...#thebattle4SDC

The Rocky era scarred me too deeply, just can't pull for the Fighting SUDS of Carson State.

Enjoy this year and your current HC- both are almost over.

49 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

My weather app is currently projecting a 70% chance of snow on Saturday in Provo; maybe that will slow down the Cougs high octane attack a bit 🤔🤞

Countdown to a YBU fan saying the Aztecs can't play in cold weather: 3, 2, 1 . . .

4 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Countdown to a YBU fan saying the Aztecs can't play in cold weather: 3, 2, 1 . . .

I beg your pardon?  No “cold weather” qualifier needed.  Aztecs just suck and can’t play in general.  Have you guys ever won a game in Provo?  Honest question...

v0icAvfW.jpg

17 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I beg your pardon?  No “cold weather” qualifier needed.  Aztecs just suck and can’t play in general.  Have you guys ever won a game in Provo?  Honest question...

2000, it's been 20 years. 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:34 PM, Fowl said:

Bummed I won’t be able to go to the game and have @#1Stunnertreat me to a cougar tail.  Going to need to have John David and Tom set up another series.

If we had any semblance of an offense it might be a good game but we will have more three and outs than points in this one.  BYU just needs to look at film and see that playing cover 1 and bringing every one else into the box will win the game. 

We'll rush three and drop eight and allow the SDSU rushing attack to run up 200+ yards.

Tomorrow's Weather Report for Provo

Day - Snow during the morning will give way to some clearing during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.

Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 11F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Should be some some good football weather.