Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

Weed Legalization

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Repeat after me.  WEED STOCKS.

It's marijuana/cannabis adjacent, but I made a bunch off of IIPR about a month ago. I bought back when the market tanked in March and it was under $50/share and sold at around $150/share right after the election. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, retrofade said:

It's marijuana/cannabis adjacent, but I made a bunch off of IIPR about a month ago. I bought back when the market tanked in March and it was under $50/share and sold at around $150/share right after the election. 

I've made some good scrilla off of penny stocks lately. 

8 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I've made some good scrilla off of penny stocks lately. 

Yeah, I cashed in on crypto penny stock that I bought a bunch of at under $2 back during the summer. Then I turned it around on Tuesday when it was nearly $6.50. It's been a pretty lucrative year to be honest if you're hunting pennies in certain sectors and flipping them in the short term. I did take a moderate loss on a different marijuana stock earlier this year, but have hit more than I've missed lately. 

43 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Exactly.

We have the RIGHT to make money from potheads, darnit.  

Make it legal.   Let's get these folks spending money and stoned.   I don't care if they are an unemployed graduate degree guy, or a CEO---their money is all the same. 

Repeat after me.  WEED STOCKS.

The money is more of a nice added bonus of legalization, I am more interested in the whole not ruining people’s lives over a drug that is pretty harmless aspect. But yea, sure, weed stocks. Sounds great. 

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The money is more of a nice added bonus of legalization, I am more interested in the whole not ruining people’s lives over a drug that is pretty harmless aspect. But yea, sure, weed stocks. Sounds great. 

Is it really harmless?

I was taught in school that any smoking causes cancer, and you'll eventually sound like 2000s Bob Dylan if you do it.

But I'd have to defer to @Joe from WY

9 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Is it really harmless?

I was taught in school that any smoking causes cancer, and you'll eventually sound like 2000s Bob Dylan if you do it.

There are plenty of other delivery methods. 

I think Pelosi may be setting it up to allow the stimulus to pass without the $1,200 checks. Then she will make Georgia a referendum on weed and checks.   She would roast McConnell if she did. Conjobs like getting high and getting paid as much as anyone. 

Posted Image

4 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I imagine if the technology existed to for Senators to have conference calls during prohibition well over 50% of the questions they were asked would be from alcoholics passionate about getting drunk!!! 

POTD!

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Is it really harmless?

Dylan sounded that way because of his coke habit not his weed one. 

It is relatively benign and as retro said, you can eat it or something else if you don't want to smoke it. I personally enjoy the smoking of it more than other methods, from the process of breaking the bud down to enjoying that pine-y aftertaste after exhaling a resinous cloud of smoke, but there's definitely a million other ways to skin that cat should you choose to imbibe in some other fashion. 

33 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I think Pelosi may be setting it up to allow the stimulus to pass without the $1,200 checks. Then she will make Georgia a referendum on weed and checks.   She would roast McConnell if she did. Conjobs like getting high and getting paid as much as anyone. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see $1200 checks get included in this round as an exchange for including liability protections. 

I do agree with your larger point that the Dems should focus on Weed and Free Money as campaign pillars though, especially in the GA senate races. 

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

It will die on the Turtle's desk and never see the Senate floor. The only way that it does is if the Democrats somehow pull out a miracle and win both of the Senate seats in Georgia. 

Also, I love how the "gubment can't tell me what to do" crowd is all about being told what to do by the government in areas like this.

Yeah not really the “gubment can’t tell me what to do” crowd.....   more like the “ I do what Trump tells me crowd”.  

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

F you-   My son told me about IIPR at $58 a share with a 6% dividend yield.  I put in a limit order and my son in law put in a market order. My order never processed and I missed the wave while listening to my son and SIL give me shit.   

Bought Dynatrace about 5 months ago which hasn’t done much.... but I would bet dimes against donuts it’s where @BSUTOP25 works so the MTF needs to get busy and generate some revenue 😀

Given the people on this board it would be interesting to have a stock thread and get opinions.   

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

F you-   My son told me about IIPR at $58 a share with a 6% dividend yield.  I put in a limit order and my son in law put in a market order. My order never processed and I missed the wave while listening to my son and SIL give me shit.   

Bought Dynatrace about 5 months ago which hasn’t done much.... but I would bet dimes against donuts it’s where @BSUTOP25 works so the MTF needs to get busy and generate some revenue 😀

Given the people on this board it would be interesting to have a stock thread and get opinions.   

Damn, that sucks. :( It was a damn good ride as well. It might continue to go up, but I feel good about my entry and exit on that one. 

Depending on what may or may not happen with the scheduling of marijuana/cannabis/Delta 9 THC, it might be a good spot to get into ahead of time, so I've been researching the landscape for another relatively low floor opportunity. 

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Damn, that sucks. :( It was a damn good ride as well. It might continue to go up, but I feel good about my entry and exit on that one. 

Depending on what may or may not happen with the scheduling of marijuana/cannabis/Delta 9 THC, it might be a good spot to get into ahead of time, so I've been researching the landscape for another relatively low floor opportunity. 

You are a smart dude so please share what you find and why.  

4 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Dylan sounded that way because of his coke habit not his weed one. 

It is relatively benign and as retro said, you can eat it or something else if you don't want to smoke it. I personally enjoy the smoking of it more than other methods, from the process of breaking the bud down to enjoying that pine-y aftertaste after exhaling a resinous cloud of smoke, but there's definitely a million other ways to skin that cat should you choose to imbibe in some other fashion. 

Coke and that for years he spent all day lighting a cigarette with the one he just smoked.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 hours ago, youngredbullfan said:

Holy hell at Republicans voting against 158-6. 

Any chance this ends up happening?

This wont get past Mitch's waste basket.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

10 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Damn. Wild to see Tom McClintock and Matt Gaetz voting for legalization there. I kind of get McClintock because his district has a lot of pot business in it but Gaetz's vote is kind of out of left field. 

https://youtu.be/mDqsgbtpDLk

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor