Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

BYU to play Coastal Carolina Chanticleers on the world famous "The Teal"!

6 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Interesting, when did TCU flip to the B1G/SEC?

I was alluding to all P5 conferences since B10/SEC arent playing OOC games.  Thought that was clear.

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

6 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

That should be a great game.  Surprised the Fighting Falwell's didn't try to cover up the COVID cases, to play this game in the name of Jesus.

They did do that until it became clear half their team wouldn't be able to suit up.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

I thought this was funny though I don't agree with it all, still funny. 

@mugtangdon't be grumpy with me, but I still don't know how to imbed twitter images like a grown up message boarder. Can you help me? 

I got you

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I got you

Thank you. Nude pics on the way to thank you. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

50 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

That should be a great game.  Surprised the Fighting Falwell's didn't try to cover up the COVID cases, to play this game in the name of Jesus.

To quote something I saw last night and take no credit for coming up with..."Liberty wont' mind watching.  That's more their thing anyways."

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Wow, this is impressive!  Perhaps an even bigger game than the North Alabama game!! Congrats are in order for @#1Stunner

Sir, sincere THANK YOU!!!

I have a fair bit of experience in proselytizing, and I'm starting to get the vibe that you are fast becoming a BYU fan!!!

Recently @Bob has joined our ranks.... but Bob alone is not enough.  We need more BYU fans in Wyoming!!!  @hickaggie (proud BYU alum)

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Sir, sincere THANK YOU!!!

I have a fair bit of experience in proselytizing, and I'm starting to get the vibe that you are fast becoming a BYU fan!!!

Recently @Bob has joined our ranks.... but Bob alone is not enough.  We need more BYU fans in Wyoming!!!  @hickaggie (proud BYU alum)

Not going to happen.  My LDS friends in Wyoming also have a strong distaste for BYU. 

But, as a Wyoming fan, I am certainly envious that your team has been able to play the amount of games it has.  I've already stated my position that I am open to Wyoming scheduling BYU in this year where we have had so few opportunities for games and when one of our own conference members (Colorado State) declined to play a game.

Guest #1Stunner
21 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Right now at this moment? I can't. Bit some teams in the SEC and B1G like Tennessee and Ohio State keep losing games. It's not just them either. Several PAC-12 schools have most our on several games.

If BYU was serious about a playoff spot or even an access bowl spot they wouldn't of called Coastal Carolina.(Since BYU apparently calls everyone and gets deals done according to their fans.) That's all I was saying.

There are no P5 opponents with open dates, or that can play, per their conference rules.

BYU still has 1 open date to get at 12 games.   We'll see if Tom can fill it. 

It would honestly be an honor for BYU to play Hawaii this year.    

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, OrediggerPoke said:

Not going to happen.  My LDS friends in Wyoming also have a strong distaste for BYU. 

But, as a Wyoming fan, I am certainly envious that your team has been able to play the amount of games it has.  I've already stated my position that I am open to Wyoming scheduling BYU in this year where we have had so few opportunities for games and when one of our own conference members (Colorado State) declined to play a game.

I wish Wyoming nothing but the best this season. 

COVID has been tough on everyone.   We need College Football / Basketball to give us some hope!!!

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Bob said:

The cocks are going to shit all over BYU's pristine season

Bob, what if President Trump attends the game, with Eric and Don Jr.   Hell... bring Baron too!!!   Even invite Joe Biden!!! 

This will be the game of the week.