Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Nevada vs San Francisco

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

6 pm on the MW network. The Dons were picked 5th in the WCC. They beat Virginia so we should have our hands full.

If they start hitting threes....we got a tough game. From what I've read about our D is we like to pack the lane and force threes. I'm curious if we've got the guys who can go out and contest threes without giving up too many drives to the basket.

46 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

If they start hitting threes....we got a tough game. From what I've read about our D is we like to pack the lane and force threes. I'm curious if we've got the guys who can go out and contest threes without giving up too many drives to the basket.

Yep. Teams draining threes is bad news for every defense but it’s by design the Achilles heel of the pack line D. When it’s working it looks like Virginia. When it goes wrong it looks like Virginia vs UMBC.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I decided to bet the Silver State double tonight. After dropping a few quid on UNLV +6.5, I decided to drop some more on Nevada -3. If I lose both I promise to start a Fire Alford and TJ thread later this evening.

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I decided to bet the Silver State double tonight. After dropping a few quid on UNLV +6.5, I decided to drop some more on Nevada -3. If I lose both I promise to start a Fire Alford and TJ thread later this evening.

The better promise to us would be to never use the word 'quid ' again. :frustrated:

USF is probably the #2 team in the WCC this year. I expected they would win last night but I didn't think they'd smoke UNR like they did. 

They've really turned things around on the Hilltop these last few years. 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

USF is probably the #2 team in the WCC this year. I expected they would win last night but I didn't think they'd smoke UNR like they did. 

They've really turned things around on the Hilltop these last few years. 

They are solid but physically I don’t see it. I like USF so I hope I’m wrong.