Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Thursday night 'under the lights: Air Force at Utah State

Looking forward to seeing this. Want to see if USU's win was an anomaly because, well, UNM... or did USU wake up? 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

45 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Looking forward to seeing this. Want to see if USU's win was an anomaly because, well, UNM... or did USU wake up? 

I have a hard time believing USU will win. I think it will be a closer game with USU being competitive, but I don't think we have the discipline or talent to beat the knee breakers. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

I agree it will be interesting to see. Two more players entered the transfer portal since last game, including starting RB Jaylen Warren so it would appear that coach Maile is basically rolling with the players that want to be there, even though the majority of them at this point are freshman.

If you would have told me that the Aggies would lose eight players just prior to the season beginning (including 5 starters and their projected starting QB to transfer), then fire their HC 3 games into the season, dismiss the replacement starting QB from the team, watch the leading WR leave the team after game 4, watch your leading RB leave the team after game 5, and have two other starters (S and LB) enter the transfer portal mid-season........well, I would have said that was far fetched.

But, here we are....

15 hours ago, TrueAg said:

I agree it will be interesting to see. Two more players entered the transfer portal since last game, including starting RB Jaylen Warren so it would appear that coach Maile is basically rolling with the players that want to be there, even though the majority of them at this point are freshman.

If you would have told me that the Aggies would lose eight players just prior to the season beginning (including 5 starters and their projected starting QB to transfer), then fire their HC 3 games into the season, dismiss the replacement starting QB from the team, watch the leading WR leave the team after game 4, watch your leading RB leave the team after game 5, and have two other starters (S and LB) enter the transfer portal mid-season........well, I would have said that was far fetched.

But, here we are....

Get your act together USU! Football drama is our schtick... NOT YOURS! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Well unlike our upcoming game (from the Aztec side anyways) this one will have points scored.

Go Aggies!