Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SJSU vs Hawaii (Moved to Hawaii)

1 minute ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

That’s right

need negative Covid test within 72 hours of flight to hawaii or else got to quarantine 

Go practice in another county

I assume that’s what we’re doing or flying to Honolulu tomorrow and bubbling up on the island somewhere. 

41 minutes ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

That’s right

need negative Covid test within 72 hours of flight to hawaii or else got to quarantine 

Go practice in another county

That's what SJSU did today,  They bussed over the hill to Santa Cruz County...

4 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

So...where we gonna practice?

There's a park not too far away from Waikiki Beach. I remember seeing kids throwing a football around when I visited Honolulu. Just keep an eye out for the Banyan trees. ;)

eC2V6VJtAeltl_AihS8aqnONh2G2VyLXSNlyv78SMbiKbc5bC0lHztFIko-gZjboCrVSqrzbAgqcDy9lpJ21rbX0aMsJK3eDMU1JpjCiaqgkyxK1d-37QfzosXzMabfpdEkqSWlZwSnykDaBdK9ZZVaG6UvwW8IfiSIOfg2V5-zHlaKxe5DJ2W4LtMHj9XeVycJBa_GQnueoMK7gusYRx105eTmY0SPoYBCdxV-gvyNs4cydskqIV_F7XmwiSBh0_R-1gs-HsbojfQLopwXYoqA55VRjshD2homhsw9jPV-EyttLzn3nIZZynrTkVld5EyhGqSQczM0jmKhYJi2_bZ5jUbNcj3F__Z_F_NBj1tSrOJw4-HaWlcYYTpFNU0uCVq0Yy3Z3raFG4qm_DuaYLRbtRwGUR66ajcYnWaRhZ0Dw_g3exUeEUBlwBZcyhygtJL4Vi6q_6wM_O8-HxM9NOgal1UT392LAP-NBKEa0YWcTXL77uuZub5SmSYehtOtI4pBkvahrorLDNZbfxC_ec0kVjD2s4D6gZZnhxJuM1YyGrjOuWQXFY6DK4gSN1-DM90LG8jqNuKsm8H1D2JYIKOAGUtTSrbbpX5wAE42JfvNiiVyOspI07F7p9YxuEoQOwr8dt8KG_S2rHLhRLjhJ8WLoMgjd3N6E0Tm_2de0C5VUkvYqLGmLD8jlivwGxj0=w887-h665-no?authuser=0

Honestly, SJSU should just come here early and stay until your next game. (Almost two weeks).   One of the best in the country as far as safe bubble locations and travel/hotels are pretty cheap on the islands now because regular tourists aren't allowed.

22 minutes ago, King Spartan said:

With what this team has dealt with they deserve a week on the islands.

Boise went straight to the hotel the day before, then from the hotel to the stadium and right back to Boise after the game. I assume we're doing something similar. No down time.