Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV vs #16 North Carolina

I hate to break it to you Rebs but your team in no way measures up athletically with UNC.

They won't with us this year either. Mensah, Tomiac, Arop, Johnson, Mitchell  will be too much for Diong and 4 guards

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, kingpotato said:

Hopefully this is like last year where the rebs just start the season slow

Tj is going to have to sit some players again. Although at least they're putting in an effort tonight, unlike last week.

Just now, SDSUfan said:

I hate to break it to you Rebs but your team in no way measures up athletically with UNC.

They won't with us this year either. Mensah, Tomiac, Arop, Johnson, Mitchell  will be too much for Diong and 4 guards

... and there it is

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Who is gunna be the first one to point out the talent difference between the two teams? It's not gunna be me

Base talent is one thing,,,,,,,,,the reality that UNLV has no height is the glaring issue - really only see UNLV having decent shots vs AF in MWC play as they are similar in size 

Just now, kingpotato said:

... and there it is

I know......Analysis.... who needs it

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Base talent is one thing,,,,,,,,,the reality that UNLV has no height is the glaring issue - really only see UNLV having decent shots vs AF in MWC play as they are similar in size 

Heels are really big, though 

4 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

UNLV looking like bottom 3rd of MWC..............team looks like an AF team with less discipline & patience ................any decent height & UNLV can't handle it 

1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

UNLV looking like bottom 3rd of MWC..............team looks like an AF team with less discipline & patience ................any decent height & UNLV can't handle it 

The surprising thing is just how poorly coached they look to start TJ's second year.  I think right now it can be chalked up to maturity but it should be just a little concerning.