Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada @ Nebraska MBB game thread

You people and your early game panic posts. :lol:

It's an unusual year with reduced practice and no exhibitions......everything will be just fine. 

7 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

You people and your early game panic posts. :lol:

It's an unusual year with reduced practice and no exhibitions......everything will be just fine. 

Now I see why battle borne hates you. Can’t you let us relish the joy of sports fan over analyzing and early season panicking?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 minutes ago, fbpack said:

This might be the best defensive team I have ever seen at Nevada. People are sleeping on us this year I think we finish top 3

I was thinking it reminded me of the ugly ball 2005 team, sans Fazekas. Maybe Cambridge can be the offensive weapon like that.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Now I see why battle borne hates you. Can’t you let us relish the joy of sports fan over analyzing and early season panicking?

Get in line. Pretty much everybody hates Slapdud. 

10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I've got news for you bub....I'm not keen on letting you relish in anything. If you were looking at the silver lining, I'd be pushing the panic button. My job here is as a contrarian. 

8 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

I was about to start trolling you guys when Nevada had 2 points and 8 or 9 turnovers at the 12:25 mark of the first half.. but you had to go and actually start playing decently. Good luck in the second half. This is a game Nevada should win.

You mind your own business Bronco Boy....the first place team is working here. :D

Well this sucks. I get the conventional wisdom of calling a timeout to stop the bleeding, but maybe there was something to Muss almost always letting them play to try to fight back as things got hectic.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Well this sucks. I get the conventional wisdom of calling a timeout to stop the bleeding, but maybe there was something to Muss almost always letting them play to try to fight back as things got hectic.

This didn’t age well. :-)

I think with a young team, a TO there was good. With the Martin’s and Caroline? Let em play.