Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada @ Nebraska MBB game thread

Pack in the Corn Holers shit !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

25 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nebraska isn’t much of a program but this feels like a big game for us. Not many OOC chances to take scalps this year. 

They blew the doors off Mc Neese State 102-55 yesterday (I think?)  I saw at the sports book today Nevada is a 4.5 point dog. Seems like a very small margin for Nebrasaka playing at home with the number of new faces playing for the Wolf Pack. As I post this it's 15 minutes to tip off so we will find out very soon. Go Wolf Pack!:cheer:

I feel like we’ll lose this one something like 70-55 after keeping it 4-8 the whole game till the end.  I didn’t see their game against McNeese so who knows if their O is that good or if mcneese is that bad. 

it’ll be interesting to see how much of a difference playing in front of an empty arena will make this year in regards to home court advantage. 

4 minutes ago, westfan said:

They blew the doors off Mc Neese State 102-55 yesterday (I think?)  I saw at the sports book today Nevada is a 4.5 point dog. Seems like a very small margin for Nebrasaka playing at home with the number of new faces playing for the Wolf Pack. As I post this it's 15 minutes to tip off so we will find out very soon. Go Wolf Pack!:cheer:

Not that Nebraska basketball has some fierce fan base that intimidates other teams, empty stadiums are a good deal less hostile than ones with fans in them. We’ve seen it in college football and one day in I think it holds true for basketball as well. Intensity has to be self generated. Hopefully we have that kind of group.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.