Lobonado

Thanksgiving Day Pillow Fight: UNM at Utah State

If there is a team in America, that can shoot itself in the foot over and over again, it’s this team, having taken a step back last week. But hoping Los Lobos pull off a road win today... Go Lobos!

Poorly played by Fox to schedule THIS game in THIS time slot.

Any positives for the Conference that was garnered via the UNR- Aztec game, will disappear quicker than a drunks money on payday.

I'm not bagging on Utah or UNM fb, but this was not the ideal game to schedule on prime time.

50 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Any positives for the Conference that was garnered via the UNR- Aztec game, will disappear quicker than a drunks money on payday.

I'm not bagging on Utah or UNM fb, but this was not the ideal game to schedule on prime time.

You have every right to bag on USU football. 

59 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You have every right to bag on USU football. 

What are you guys talking about? This is gonna be a fun game! Looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Ummm, Spaz...there are no other FBS games today. :ph34r: The only other one scheduled was Rammies vs. the Birds and we all know what happened there. If Utags had lived up to hype, that wouldn't have been a horrible TV game.

44 minutes ago, jdw said:

Ummm, Spaz...there are no other FBS games today. :ph34r: The only other one scheduled was Rammies vs. the Birds and we all know what happened there. If Utags had lived up to hype, that wouldn't have been a horrible TV game.

Like, I said.

Not the best of matchups to show off the MW.

2 minutes ago, raadsel said:

Are the refs in this football game worse than both teams? I don't understand how no refs called the play dead after the incomplete pass, but instead ruled that it was a TD for USU.

MW officiating at its finest.