Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobonado

Thanksgiving Day Pillow Fight: UNM at Utah State

If there is a team in America, that can shoot itself in the foot over and over again, it’s this team, having taken a step back last week. But hoping Los Lobos pull off a road win today... Go Lobos!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Poorly played by Fox to schedule THIS game in THIS time slot.

Any positives for the Conference that was garnered via the UNR- Aztec game, will disappear quicker than a drunks money on payday.

I'm not bagging on Utah or UNM fb, but this was not the ideal game to schedule on prime time.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

50 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Any positives for the Conference that was garnered via the UNR- Aztec game, will disappear quicker than a drunks money on payday.

I'm not bagging on Utah or UNM fb, but this was not the ideal game to schedule on prime time.

You have every right to bag on USU football. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

59 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

You have every right to bag on USU football. 

What are you guys talking about? This is gonna be a fun game! Looking forward to seeing it.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Ummm, Spaz...there are no other FBS games today. :ph34r: The only other one scheduled was Rammies vs. the Birds and we all know what happened there. If Utags had lived up to hype, that wouldn't have been a horrible TV game.

44 minutes ago, jdw said:

Ummm, Spaz...there are no other FBS games today. :ph34r: The only other one scheduled was Rammies vs. the Birds and we all know what happened there. If Utags had lived up to hype, that wouldn't have been a horrible TV game.

Like, I said.

Not the best of matchups to show off the MW.

Americans Mayor

Utag fans trying to watch both games

Remote Control Reaction GIF

Americans Mayor

I edited the post. Try the new one.

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, raadsel said:

Are the refs in this football game worse than both teams? I don't understand how no refs called the play dead after the incomplete pass, but instead ruled that it was a TD for USU.

MW officiating at its finest.

Americans Mayor

New Mexico GIFs | Tenor

That was a very choppy 1st half, not alot of flow to it with all the reviews. 13-6 Lobos.