Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claude G

Colorado State AD

22 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

If the logistics are so simple, why did Wyoming refuse to make a second trip to The Fort?  I mean, you know, if they really wanted to play all that bad.

11 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Wyoming didn’t.  Your information is wrong.  But hey at least the Colorado state players should be well rested.  

Actually, Wyoming did offer to make the trip after CSEwe declined the offer of a rematch in Laramie. Burman's frustration with the schools reached out to was palpable. Same offer was extended to CU. We got the good ol' Green Eggs & Ham response... "I do not like them here, I do not like them there. I do not like them anywhere."

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

4 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Actually, Wyoming did offer to make the trip after CSEwe declined the offer of a rematch in Laramie. Burman's frustration with the schools reached out to was palpable. Same offer was extended to CU. We got the good ol' Green Eggs & Ham response... "I do not like them here, I do not like them there. I do not like them anywhere."

3 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

We heard different facts.  I know Addazio stated that he just wanted to play a game and he didn't care who or where.  If CSU bailed on a seemingly reasonable opportunity, it happened above his pay grade.  Like I said, it's unlikely any of us know the whole story.