mugtang

Idiot Button Picture

Idiot Button Picture  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should the new idiot button picture be Rudy Giuliani?

Per @bornontheblue's suggestion I'm considering making the new idiot button picture the one of Rudy Giuliani with the ink running down his face but I wanted to put it to a vote for the board.  Let me know what you think.   This is what I'm thinking of using:

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Idiot 1
  • Cheers 2
3 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I like the existing idiot picture. Make Rudy his own category. If somebody says something totally bonkers you can give them a Rudy. 

Oh that’s even a better idea. Or we could give them a Sidney instead :hmmm:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Oh that’s even a better idea. Or we could give them a Sidney instead :hmmm:

Rudy’s got the market cornered on bonkers. Maybe if Sidney had been allowed more than a week to peddle her brand of BS on a national scale, she could be seriously considered, but Rudy’s been doing it for years. 

• Like 2

I vote yes. Rudy fits better than the Tiger King. The TK isn't really an idiot saying crazy dumb things. He was a wierdo, scumbag, POS, that was maybe not the smartest but he wasn't trying to make compelling arguments like Rudy is(especially when you consider most arguments here are political).

Also TK time in the cultural zeitgeist is winding down. I think we should update the buttons periodically for fun. 

9 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I like the existing idiot picture. Make Rudy his own category. If somebody says something totally bonkers you can give them a Rudy. 

I love that idea.

19 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I don’t think it fits into picture form, but this is the dumbest thing in what has been an exceptionally dumb year.

That's not even the dumbest thing I've seen on the OT board in the last five minutes.

• Haha 8
5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

How does this not get an honorable mention for idiot button photo???

6166d33f666f7c6aac3da9f5aced7cd2.jpg

Because douchebag should be a completely separate category...

• Cheers 4

I voted yes, because Rudy's picture is so hilarious.  But I like the idea of an icon beyond idiot, Bonkers sounds good.  I will have to ponder a good "Loose Cannon' post, maybe i can get the first occurrence when implemented.