Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

Wyoming basketball might lose a lot this year, but at least they'll look good doing it!

Wyoming fans obsession with their uniforms is crazy to me. Yellow and brown is literally the worst color combo in all of CFB

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Wait...Wut??!  Brown jerseys, with actual names on the back?!?

The rest of us are struggling with UnderArmour and Nike, and you guys went and got Gucci?

Damn!!

6 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Wait...Wut??!  Brown jerseys, with actual names on the back?!?

The rest of us are struggling with UnderArmour and Nike, and you guys went and got Gucci?

Damn!!

Easy now.  Thou shalt not covet thy rivals jersey!  :P

5 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Wyoming fans obsession with their uniforms is crazy to me. Yellow and brown is literally the worst color combo in all of CFB

You're literally one of those literally dipshits. The sentence means the exact same thing without adding literally to make you look smart. Let me guess, about 10 years ago you used to say "It is what it is" about every 12 seconds. I'm surprised you didn't bust out a poop and pee joke to further prove your massive intellectual ability.

Did you move out of your moms basement yet and do you still have the outfit in my avatar?

By the way, those aren't CFB uniforms.

11 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Brown jerseys, names on the back... I like it!!

Maybe if the coaches put a little less time into video production and more time into recruiting players that are willing to live in the isolated land of Wyo-Siberia where you can piss & poo on the campus sidewalk and watch it freeze in less than 45 seconds. Bad ass. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Maybe if the coaches put a little less time into video production and more time into recruiting players that are willing to live in the isolated land of Wyo-Siberia where you can piss & poo on the campus sidewalk and watch it freeze in less than 45 seconds. Bad ass. 

These uni’s make yer mom moist @Nevada Convert

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

You're literally one of those literally dipshits. The sentence means the exact same thing without adding literally to make you look smart. Let me guess, about 10 years ago you used to say "It is what it is" about every 12 seconds. I'm surprised you didn't bust out a poop and pee joke to further prove your massive intellectual ability.

Did you move out of your moms basement yet and do you still have the outfit in my avatar?

By the way, those aren't CFB uniforms.

"literally" is one on my list of words/phrases that needs to be retired. We should start a tread with them so people know when they sound like a dad trying to be cool. 

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

"literally" is one on my list of words/phrases that needs to be retired. We should start a tread with them so people know when they sound like a dad trying to be cool. 

I have a teenage daughter that would lose 50% of her vocabulary if "literally" was removed from use.

1 minute ago, TrueAg said:

I have a teenage daughter that would lose 50% of her vocabulary if "literally" was removed from use.

Teenagers get somewhat of a pass. There are some adults who beat some of those phrases to death. "Like a boss" comes to mind. 

1 hour ago, Pokez said:

Still completely astounded that short shorts have made a comeback.

@Bsutop25 is still waiting for sleeveless t-shirts with shorts, and combat boots to make a comeback because he and his militant Idaho friends have closets full of them covered in swastikas. Who am I kidding, that never went out of style in Idaho.

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

If you start the sentence with, "Maybe if the coaches put a little less time into video production" then you should tie that phrase back in somehow. That isn't even a sentence. You just left it dangling there so you could impress everyone with the great pride you take in knowing the color of "piss" and "poo".

Maybe if you spent less time identifying the color of "Poo" and more time studying grammar, Siberia, poop, pee, sidewalk, bad ass.

Linder and staff only had to spend 3 weeks recruiting to put together a top 50 rivals class(and the number 1 ranked rivals class in the MWC) in March.

2 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Totally

1 hour ago, Slapdad said:

Teenagers get somewhat of a pass. There are some adults who beat some of those phrases to death. "Like a boss" comes to mind. 

I'm glad I wasn't exposed to the over-use of "Like a Boss". That had to be terrible. "It is what it is" was used by 2 people in my workplace until I finally left that job. I wasn't really sure how either. On Tuesday, no one ever said it. On Thursday, the two little dorky white guys trying to sound black used, "It is what it is" every individual time they couldn't think of anything else to say. 

When I was 16 I participated in one of those over-used trend phases. We used to try to get people to say the word "Who" to the word "Deez" by saying things like, "Bob, you missed a call from a guy named Deez". When he responded with "Who" you replied, "Deez Nuts". It was great fun. "Deez Nuts" required a level of participation. You had to trick someone into saying "Who" to the phrase "Deez". "Literally", "It is what it is", and "Like a boss" can be used anywhere, anytime, and all day long.

At least people in society make it easy to identify the "impressionable" idiots that are trying to fit in by using those terms. I would prefer if they just hung a sign around their necks that read "impressionable idiot" instead of subjecting everyone to their over-use of what they think is popular in todays society.

8 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

One uniform looks absolutely the same to me.  The yellow jerseys are nice.

justinjamesucsb.jpg

Enjj7ooUUAIt6h8?format=jpg&name=large

It shouldn't look exactly the same. There are minor differences. I'm more concerned that one of three things happened,

1. Short shorts got popular again

2. Our equipment manager ordered too many of the wrong size shorts

3. Our coaching staff doesn't realize what our kids like

I don't believe that #3 is even possible since this staff is made up of guys that are good on social media, that listened to DJ Screw before he died, and that really connect with younger people.

On a side note, where in the hell do I get a pair of those shoes? Those are sexy.