Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

What are you thankful for this year?

2020 is a mixed bag for me...  I am very thankful for my loving wife if 23 years.  My oldest son hung up college football because of shoulder issues and just getting on with life.  My youngest just won a state championship in football a week ago.  I have a great job and so does my wife.  So while 2020 has been a shit show on many levels the three most important people in my life are healthy and doing well.  My parents are healthy so far and I hope we make it through the whole COVID-19 thing.

also, I’d like to thank everyone on this board for giving me something to do during my spare time.  

Solid thread @halfmanhalfbronco, thanks.

I'm thankful my wife and I have stayed healthy and employed during this crazy year.

Also extremely thankful that my mom got an early breast cancer diagnosis and was able to complete her radiation cycle just a few weeks before this crazy COVID pandemic happened. Just got another mammogram and she's still cancer free!

And I'm thankful for my wife's strong genes that make sure my kids don't look too much like me.

5 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I do love Phantom. I like Chicago. And I like Les Mis better than both. But Hamilton is fantastic. The music is the high note to me. But I love hip-hop, so it fits my musical tastes. And I disagree about the story. Battle rap between Hamilton and Jefferson? What’s not to love?

The dancing in Chicago is really good.  Thats the difference for me.

And no, I can't dance worth a damn.  My wife and daughter can though.

I'm thankful for my wife, family and my job. My wife and I got married in August and through this awful pandemic we've been able to enjoy new experiences together. It looked like my uncle's business was on the verge of folding, but like many other small businesses he's been able to adapt and survive. He's had to scale down quite a bit, but he's been getting a steady stream of business from the local restaurants setting up outdoor dining services. His outdoor patio heaters and tents are sold out through February. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

12 hours ago, renoskier said:

Very cute, wait...what's the 2nd thing?

Kid clearly belongs to FFA...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.