Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lakesbison

NDSU vs Nevada Basketball 11/25

Spacepack look pretty long. Just my initial impression, this team will have trouble scoring in some games. Offense doesn't seem to be getting them very good looks

Again, this is just based on limited time watching and the fact that they are starting 3 guys that were, basically, non contractors last year

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You know what this team is missing? Jalen Harris. No alpha dog

That's what I'm noticing too. Thought Cambridge could be that guy. I missed the 1st half where he seemed to be ok, but he's been invisible the 2nd

There's almost no way out if you're missing a floor general/sarge at arms; talent can disappear on the court.   Seen it too often.  Sometimes a real in your face head coach can fix some of that but rarely.  Not many Bobby Knights left. 

In recruiting coaches are looking for leaders but sometimes eye candy distracts them.   Maybe Nevada's leader is on the roster but he's young?

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

That's what I'm noticing too. Thought Cambridge could be that guy. I missed the 1st half where he seemed to be ok, but he's been invisible the 2nd

I missed the first ten minutes where he must have done a lot of his work. Gonna take some time to get the pecking order right

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, roughrider said:

There's almost no way out if you're missing a floor general/sarge at arms; talent can disappear on the court.   Seen it too often.  Sometimes a real in your face head coach can fix some of that but rarely.  Not many Bobby Knights left. 

In recruiting coaches are looking for leaders but sometimes eye candy distracts them.   Maybe Nevada's leader is on the roster but he's young?

I think trFR Tre Coleman looks pretty good so far