Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lakesbison

NDSU vs Nevada Basketball 11/25

well since Mountain West won't play NDSU in football or add them, I guess we'll resort to playing Nevada this wednesday in Lincoln Nebraska.

• NDSU vs Nevada Nov 25 (Wed) 2 p.m
  • @ Lincoln Neb

Is Nevada any good in basketball?  NDSU was a NCAA tourney team last year, but lost 2 main scorers.

28 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

well since Mountain West won't play NDSU in football or add them, I guess we'll resort to playing Nevada this wednesday in Lincoln Nebraska.

• @ Lincoln Neb

Is Nevada any good in basketball?  NDSU was a NCAA tourney team last year, but lost 2 main scorers.

Nevada is in a bit of a rebuild but they do have a lot of size and talent.  They are very young though.

28 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

Thanks for the link.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/23/2020 at 2:11 PM, lakesbison said:

• @ Lincoln Neb

UNR lost a lot from last year. They have some roll players that will need to step up and are relying on two good looking transfers to make up for the scoring losses from last year

41 minutes ago, lakesbison said:

Thanks for the link!

13 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Nevada looking much better than I thought they would losing three key players from last year. Playing good team defense and posts look decent. Up by ten 24-14. Weird game with no announcers or fans. 

No fans or announcers is weird

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.