Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

Opening Lines for week of November 26-28

5 hours ago, Fowl said:

CSU/AFA -7 55.5

USU/UNM -5 49.5

Fresno/SDSU -5 48.5

UNLV/WYO -13 52.5

SJSU/Boise -14 55.5

Hawaii/UNR -2 67.5

Hot shet, that line for the Boise/SJSU game is way too high. Get it now, because it's going to go down

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Hot shet, that line for the Boise/SJSU game is way too high. Get it now, because it's going to go down

Agreed. The Broncos are reeling with Covid/injuries. The Spartans are confident and rested. I would make the Broncos a slight favorite 3-7 points. 

12 hours ago, Fowl said:

CSU/AFA -7 55.5

USU/UNM -5 49.5

Fresno/SDSU -5 48.5

UNLV/WYO -13 52.5

SJSU/Boise -14 55.5

Hawaii/UNR -2 67.5

I call bull!

Or at least, I'll believe when I see it. Already down 2 games in a row because they were canceled, and probably 3 with this.

10 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Agreed. The Broncos are reeling with Covid/injuries. The Spartans are confident and rested. I would make the Broncos a slight favorite 3-7 points. 

This coming from the very same nitwit who was telling anyone who would pay any attention to him that the Boise State vs. Hawaii WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

One thing to remember on Boise is that they are basically losing a day of practice this week.  They probably didn't arrive back on campus from Hawaii until around noon on Sunday.  That makes doing film review of the Hawaii game and film prep for SJSU very difficult to get done on Sunday like normal.

17 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Doesn't Boise get like 10 guys back from Covid this week (plus the concussed QB)?  I heard somewhere that Holani may have an MCL issue/tear - so he might be out most of the regular season if true.  Who went out against UH?  Noa and Skinner? 

1 minute ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Doesn't Boise get like 10 guys back from Covid this week (plus the concussed QB)?  I heard somewhere that Holani may have an MCL issue/tear - so he might be out most of the regular season if true.  Who went out against UH?  Noa and Skinner? 

I’m completely lost on the protocols and when Covid or traced players are allowed to play. If it’s the guys from more than a week ago they’re probably good to go. If it’s some new Covid guys from last week, they won’t play. Whitney, Noa, and Skinner left with injuries. None returned. No one seems to know much about Holani. 

2 hours ago, Fowl said:

One thing to remember on Boise is that they are basically losing a day of practice this week.  They probably didn't arrive back on campus from Hawaii until around noon on Sunday.  That makes doing film review of the Hawaii game and film prep for SJSU very difficult to get done on Sunday like normal.

They've been doing that half of the year anyway. Shoot, they lost two days on election week for the BYU game

Well, it sounds like the Aggies will get a few players back from trace contact this week (the main reason the game was cancelled last week vs. WYO) but we still have a few positives among coaches and players. We also had 3 players enter the transfer portal this week, including star WR Deven Thompkins so who knows what is left in Logan at this point. It is a shit storm of a season combined with a raging dumpster fire of a program for Aggies in 2020. Hell, we don't even know who is going to play QB for any games that might get played the remainder of this season. We have canned our HC, kicked the starting QB off the team, and we are left with mainly a Covid ridden group of left overs with ZERO motivation to play at this point but by almighty Zeus... if we lose to the Lobos it will be a sure sign that we have officially hit rock bottom!

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

They've been doing that half of the year anyway. Shoot, they lost two days on election week for the BYU game

Yes but BYU also lost those days. SJSU didn’t have to fly all night Saturday and has had about ten days to prep for Boise.