Warbow

Sorry Knevada fans

Stop bringing back these 10 year old scars... Damn, can’t believe it’s been that long. 

I think after last years shellshacking this team will be very motivated to redeem themselves. Attending last years game in the snow is one of the most painful live memories I’ve had as a Nevada fan.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bigd said:

Stop bringing back these 10 year old scars... Damn, can’t believe it’s been that long. 

I think after last years shellshacking this team will be very motivated to redeem themselves. Attending last years game in the snow is one of the most painful live memories I’ve had as a Nevada fan.

I stayed longer than I should’ve at that game.  Left midway through the 3rd quarter. 

33 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I have a feeling Kneevada is going to come up withh some false positives and cancel. 

Conspiracy theorist here: Nevada only needs to play (and win) one out of the next 3 go to to the title game.  Their next 3 games are @Hawaii, Fresno, @SJSU.  If I"m Nevada, Hawaii is the one I want to play (and hopefully win) and then conveniently get some positives and miss the next two games.   They might even be able to get away with losing next week and making it to the title game anyway.