Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

Sorry Knevada fans

But we are going to ruin your perfect season once again. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Stop bringing back these 10 year old scars... Damn, can’t believe it’s been that long. 

I think after last years shellshacking this team will be very motivated to redeem themselves. Attending last years game in the snow is one of the most painful live memories I’ve had as a Nevada fan.

Highly doubt it. But even if you do, we’re still going to the title game and you’re not, and Boise is so afraid of us they tried to throw the game at the end last night.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

Stop bringing back these 10 year old scars... Damn, can’t believe it’s been that long. 

I think after last years shellshacking this team will be very motivated to redeem themselves. Attending last years game in the snow is one of the most painful live memories I’ve had as a Nevada fan.

I stayed longer than I should’ve at that game.  Left midway through the 3rd quarter. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I have a feeling Kneevada is going to come up withh some false positives and cancel. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

33 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I have a feeling Kneevada is going to come up withh some false positives and cancel. 

Conspiracy theorist here: Nevada only needs to play (and win) one out of the next 3 go to to the title game.  Their next 3 games are @Hawaii, Fresno, @SJSU.  If I"m Nevada, Hawaii is the one I want to play (and hopefully win) and then conveniently get some positives and miss the next two games.   They might even be able to get away with losing next week and making it to the title game anyway.

On 11/22/2020 at 2:29 AM, BacksThePack said:

Dude, too soon.

Is it too soon now?

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

By the same score too. 

We should have scored on that last possession because I guessed Hawaii by 10 in the pick’um.

Just now, Warbow said:

We should have scored on that last possession because I guessed Hawaii by 10 in the pick’ I’m.

I deleted it because I was wrong. But I thought you were going to kicks FG on that 4th and 6. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I deleted it because I was wrong. But I thought you were going to kicks FG on that 4th and 6. 

Now we are going to F up Hoser St for you guys.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Now we are going to F up Hoser St for you guys.

That would be cool.  I mean if we beat Fresno and SJSU we will be in the title game. But the way this team played tonight we probably won’t beat either. 

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

I don't think you're actually sorry.

You’re right, love to see @Nevada Convert cry.

8 hours ago, quickdraw said:

What a great opportunity to troll Reno.

Nah, too easy. Worst part is you opened the door for BS-You.

The door was always open so long as we played SJSU. We just closed a door for us if that game is canceled. :unsure:

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.