Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Longest-serving cannabis offender' to be released early from 90-year prison sentence

@Blue voodoo, @Bronco7454, and @Nevada Convert - are you guys going to be okay with this dangerous villain being out on the streets again? I know you guys don’t think the government has spent enough money to keep him in chains. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

It's a good start. But all non-violent cannabis offenders should be released IMO. I mean, if they killed someone in a drug deal or something, then that's something else. But if the only crime is possessing or selling cannabis, they should be released yesterday. 

Just now, Maji said:

I don't see the justification for criminalizing Marijuana in a society where drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes is legal.

There is no justification. I honestly don't think there's any justification to criminalize any drugs, honestly. 

2 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@Blue voodoo, @Bronco7454, and @Nevada Convert - are you guys going to be okay with this dangerous villain being out on the streets again? I know you guys don’t think the government has spent enough money to keep him in chains. 

You left out our favorite advocate for Moar Prisons !

@thelawlorfaithful

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor