Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

I disavow!

12 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Lawlor...what the heck is this? If you're going to try to talk sh*t, at least have the guts to tag me properly. cause now..

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ooxwnrgfje4ppri4l6

I think I’m being threatened here, but it’s unclear how seriously. That image might have been a severed head.

ef9.png

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:35 PM, bornontheblue said:

To be honest I feel very free now that Trump is about to get thrown out on his ass. I voted for the guy, I lot of his polices I liked, but then he said can we drink bleach to get rid of Covid. I’m free of defending the stupid shit he says ..... 

Trump is like the one night stand that wants to stay and talk and make breakfast in the morning. You need to leave now ... It’s really awkward . 

To be fair @bornontheblue I liked many of Trumps policies also.  I just never let him spend the night.  

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

To be fair @bornontheblue I liked many of Trumps policies also.  I just never let him spend the night.  

Just a quickie behind the dumpster? Glory hole?  Very noble. :thumbsup:

I never let him start to run the bases on me.   I think the furthest I may have gone was to once say he had "pretty lips" until I thought better of it.

saturday night live kiss GIF by globaltv

Posted Image

On 11/20/2020 at 9:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Tbf many of my favorite posters have called me an asshole more or less at least once over the years.  @toonkee @NVGiant @smltwnrckr @retrofade @sactowndog and even @mugtang.  Heck@AndroidAggie and I had some choice words for each other in a few gun control debates. We are a passionate people and spend a lot of time trying to become educated on the issues.  We are able to kiss and make up because we honestly enjoy the company and companionship of one another.  We can argue and fight and get frustrated but I know at the end of it all, I have become more well read, educated and open minded for these interactions and I think they feel the same.  I have seen posters like @bornontheblue and @SJSUMFA2013 go from clumsy cringe to becoming bedrock members whose takes i look forward to reading (no offense homies).

I am not holding out much hope for these two.

I believe I called you a dick.

Dick. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.