Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

I disavow!

On behalf of Boise, and the great state of Idaho I decided to commune with the ghosts of two of the greatest founding fathers (super power only libertarians who favor originalsm have) Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr.  I asked them what to make of @Blue voodoo and @Bronco7454 representing Boise State, the State of Idaho and America.  TJ said +++++ those dudes.  You dont want to know Burr's solution.

On behalf of Boise State and all Idahoans, I disavow them!

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

On behalf of Boise, and the great state of Idaho I decided to commune with the ghosts of two of the greatest founding fathers (super power only libertarians who favor originalsm have) Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr.  I asked them what to make of @Blue voodoo and @Bronco7454 representing Boise State, the State of Idaho and America.  TJ said +++++ those dudes.  You dont want to know Burr's solution.

...haven’t been here long enough, but still want to know what Burr surmised. 

3 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Good riddance asshole

The eloquence promulgated by this most articulate of homo sapiens is truly a sight rarely seen amongst the denizens of these humble pages.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Oh no you don’t. We have convert. SJSU has Maynard and creeper. USU has midnight train Aggie and a very overhyped package. UNLV has PH and Rebel Robert and rebels 18 and 4UNLV and Shark Tank.

We all have our crosses to bear.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Oh no you don’t. We have convert. SJSU has Maynard and creeper. USU has midnight train Aggie and a very overhyped package. UNLV has PH and Rebel Robert and rebels 18 and 4UNLV and Shark Tank.

We all have our crosses to bear.

image.png.026c1834213b748082068afb0db59486.png

51 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I decided to say a few prayers for your plight.

He said Blue Voodoo is your penance for the blue turf.

Sorry...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You must be Irish.

Only half.  Which half is the good half depends on which parent Im talking to.

Also what about 7454?  @grandjean87 was he due to cutting wrestling?

God likes a practical joke as much as any omnipotent being...

image.png.65f9a4578628e2c1048a00aef78f5bb1.png

He told William Wallace he was +++++ed.

And look what happened.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

He told William Wallace he was +++++ed.

And look what happened.

Oh shit.  Remember when I gave you that idiot button?  I take it all back.  I swear.  Put in a good word and let him know I am sorry about what happened on that trip to Quebec.