Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Don Jr. Has COVID

3 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

We have a 99 percent survival Rate with a 95 percent Vaccine so they say,why would u need a vaccine?

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

These people are effin morons.   Look at all these Republican clowns with covid.  Hey Grassley,  I hope your old ass survives your irresponsibility.   The Trumpists are trying top give themselves herd immunity.   No wonder 250k people have died on his watch.   He may kill more people than WW2 before he is done.   Call in the mobile morgues.   Trump says "hold my beer. "

Posted Image

4 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

We have a 99 percent survival Rate with a 95 percent Vaccine so they say,why would u need a vaccine?

Survival rate is about 90% for those 70-79.  Most people with a rational brain would choose a harmless 99% chance (vaccine + survival odds if 5% chance vaccine fails) than taking a 1/10 chance of dying. 

1 hour ago, Blue voodoo said:

Sigh................Why the hell did we ever do that measles vaccine anyway

4 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Good question why?people still got measles Even when with a vaccination, what's your point?

Measles has a lower death count than covid.  We did the vaccine to deal with all medical conditions resulting from measles that don't show up in the death count.   Same with covid.  I know two teachers with covid glass lung now and no clue if they will ever get better.  Both in  their 30's.  And all you focus on is the death rate.  pathetic

15 minutes ago, Blue voodoo said:

Two people?you focus on two? How pathetic is that?

If I know two I guarantee you the number is really high.  keep trolling though