Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

Hey Pokes, Utes, and BYU

SDSU is scheduled to play Fresno next Friday and it's not likely going to happen because of Fresno.  Wyoming is supposed to play UNLV and that game isn't likely to happen because of UNLV.  Utah is scheduled to play ASU and that game probably won't happen because of ASU.  BYU doesn't have a game next week.  Get the AD's on the horn with John David to schedule replacement games.  Utes v Aztecs and Pokes v BYU??   

I would be for that. I would have BYU at the bottom of my list to play. I would prefer to play Utah since we were supposed to play them this year anyway but SDSU already scheduled a game wit hBYU(right?) so that combo is probably out. Then I would be up to play SDSU since we don't have you scheduled this year and wouldn't BYU-Utah want to play each other,or no? But I would be fine with scheduling BYU and SDSU playing Utah if it meant we got to play a game this week.

The downside with scheduling Utah is if another PAC game becomes available by Thursday they will cancel your game to play the PAC game.

Guest #1Stunner
53 minutes ago, Fowl said:

SDSU is scheduled to play Fresno next Friday and it's not likely going to happen because of Fresno.  Wyoming is supposed to play UNLV and that game isn't likely to happen because of UNLV.  Utah is scheduled to play ASU and that game probably won't happen because of ASU.  BYU doesn't have a game next week.  Get the AD's on the horn with John David to schedule replacement games.  Utes v Aztecs and Pokes v BYU??   

The conversation right now is that BYU and Utah could play each other on Thanksgiving weekend. 

Rivalry game.  minimal travel. 

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

The conversation right now is that BYU and Utah could play each other on Thanksgiving weekend. 

Rivalry game.  minimal travel. 

Then SDSU and WYO should play next weekend.  Let's get it going Pokes.

50 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Then SDSU and WYO should play next weekend.  Let's get it going Pokes.

I guess we have to wait to be sure our opponents can't play next week. But I say screw em. Let them play each other if they can get healthy. I'd rather play SDSU than UNLV anyway.

3 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

F-ck byu*

This season doesn't matter. But BYU will claim they are national champions for beating nobody but a Boise team playing their fourth string QB.

We all know where Zach Wilson is going to end up. Watching from the sidelines on an NFL team that hopes they don't have to resort to him throwing a pass.

8 hours ago, Fowl said:

Good for everyone. Wyoming needs to happen this year.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

17 hours ago, Fowl said:

Pfffffffttt !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

14 hours ago, tspoke said:

I guess we have to wait to be sure our opponents can't play next week. But I say screw em. Let them play each other if they can get healthy. I'd rather play SDSU than UNLV anyway.

So, you would prefer a guaranteed loss as opposed to a shot at winning ?

You already lost the Boot. Are you ready for more pain, suffering and embarasemt ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor