Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idkk

SJSU @ Fresno - Cancelled

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

Maybe the MWC will change it's decision not to play OOC games (with the exception of military academies for Air Force) and schedule some games with PAC 12 opponents. The PAC 12 announced that they're looking for OOC games to play. I know it's doubtful, but I hope the MWC will consider it. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30349498/pac-12-allow-nonconference-football-games

1 hour ago, idkk said:
Thanks Utags!

dislike thumbs down GIF by Red Fang

This sucks. I'd be surprised if sjsu or maybe any team gets to play more than another game or 2. 

My hope is most of these guys stick around and make a run at the mwc title next year. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

So did I read that right? One covid case and they canceled or is that just written that way?

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.