mugtang

The GOP has lost it

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Any number of reasons exist

One reason exists.......they were banned and discontinued from publication because of lefty's racist pandering and conspiracies.

The end.

Were you never able to find your teeth?

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

I see. Maybe stop being such an ass, then?

I'm all about turning the other cheek.....but when the other cheek gets slapped, too, I'm forced to start slapping cheeks back.     It's just that I'm particularly brutal at holding the idiots accountable at that point.

:D

Just now, x97 said:

I'm all about turning the other cheek.....but when the other cheek gets slapped, too, I'm forced to start slapping cheeks back.     It's just that I'm particularly brutal at holding the idiots accountable at that point.

No, this is not an accurate depiction of the events of this thread

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why anyone is even bothering to interact with x97 is a mystery to me. He is closed-minded to the point that he can't be reasoned with. Why not just let him rant and not respond to him, like whenever Maynard asks "what is _______?"

• Like 2

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

No, this is not an accurate depiction of the events of this thread

Lemme guess, dairy yewt, you believe those Dr. Seuss books are just "unavailable" too instead of being cancelled by Dr. Seuss enterprises?

:Clapping:

Just now, x97 said:

Lemme guess, dairy yewt, you believe those Dr. Seuss books are just "unavailable" too instead of being cancelled by Dr. Seuss enterprises?

:Clapping:

No, i think you're being an ass. And you won't let yourself be called out on it. I think @Naggsty Butler is right. You're a legend in your own mind, and possibly your mother's. But that's a testament to her charity and not your grandeur.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, x97 said:

And I never said Dr. Seuss Enterprises shouldn't "get to determine" which of their books the want to continue and discontinue publishing.    I said left wingers won't "get to" continue to lie about the reason and word game that cancelling.     You seem ass hurt about that.   LOL

The gross misrepresentation of both is what I'm beating up lefty for.    Tell me you aren't this dumb.....

Sorry, you haven't really beaten anything.  You say that lefty's banned Seuss's "beloved" books, which is not true.  You have said a single GOP government official has brought up banning books in public schools, which is not true.  And your continued posting on this subject is showing that you are seeming quite chapped about this, not folks who are simply questioning or correcting some of your statements.  But you are right, perhaps conversing with you is not the best use of my time, so I shall call it a day.  Have the last word.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, x97 said:

One reason exists.......they were banned and discontinued from publication because of lefty's racist pandering and conspiracies.

The end.

Were you never able to find your teeth?

Prove your claims.

49 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You say that lefty's banned Seuss's "beloved" books, which is not true.    

Around and around we go.     The books are not available on the Dr. Seuss enterprises website.   No one can publish them because Dr. Seuss Enterprises blocked it.     Whatever word play you want to use....ban, discontinued, blocked, cancelled apply here.    The reason they gave was that they claimed racism and conspiracies against asians and blacks.    That is lefty.

49 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

You have said a single GOP government official has brought up banning books in public schools, which is not true.   

Of course it's not true because I exposed it as such.    A GOP state rep simply wrote a letter requesting if sexually graphic books and racism promoting books were available to kids in schools.  That's it.   You dumb left wingers can't get your stories straight.   ROFL.

40 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Prove your claims.

A.  They said they would no longer publish them or make them available.

Proven.

B.   They said it was because of racist conspiracies.

Proven.

You've got to be completely toothless by this point.

5 minutes ago, x97 said:

Proven.

B.   They said it was because of racist conspiracies.

Proven.

You've got to be completely toothless by this point.

What conspiracies? A private company has every right to do whatever they see fit in order to serve their purposes as.... a private company. If they view that not publishing those books is good for their business, then you can't claim that they were "cancelled", they simply made a business decision. 

To paraphrase what I said earlier, you're out of your league here, small boy. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

What conspiracies?

Bingo.  You just hit the nail on the head, dummy.   Thanks.

Proven.

B.   They said it was because of racist conspiracies (or as you admitted none exist as Dr. Seuss had no ill will)

Proven.

3 minutes ago, x97 said:

I don't claim racist conspiracies.   That's lefty.    Think CRT, boy, think.

Lulz

Nobody here has claimed racist conspiracies... well, perhaps except for yourself. You're the one that has claimed there's a conspiracy at work here, so prove it, small one. 

1 hour ago, x97 said:

So, that slapping you do is more of a masochistic thing.

Interesting.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

48 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nobody here has claimed racist conspiracies... well, perhaps except for yourself. You're the one that has claimed there's a conspiracy at work here, so prove it, small one. 

Already proven that lefty banned publication because they thought the book was a racist conspiracy.   Do you think if you just double down you'll look less insane here?

Watching this derangement is fascinating.   The lengths at with lefty will go to deny his utter humiliation.