mugtang

The GOP has lost it

On 2/23/2024 at 12:07 AM, OzzyOzz said:

I've been trying to talk to Barack Obama for years, but this little peasant boy isn't even worthy of looking up at him, I'm not even better than a cat to him smh..

Or I'm just horrible at asking him for help.

Anyway, if he wanted to talk to me, this is what I would ask him.

1) Do you know how debasing it is for other biracial people for you to pick a side that isn't wholly you?

2) If you were born 30 years later and in Kenya, what would you do? I mean, after you married your princess of course..

3) Who is Jeffrey Epstein? 

4) How would you feel if Michelle never agreed to get married to you? And what would you have done then? Live loveless or find a different love, if love can ever be different?

5) Why run a shadow government? What's the difference then, between you and an African dictator? You spoil the land all just the same. 

6) How do you sleep at night? 

7) When there is no right decision seemingly, what do you tell your baby?

8) Was love enough for his story? And that of his family?

9) When you have to take a life, do you die a little inside or do you smile because you know you are right?

10) Do you think your legacy is set in stone, is your story over or is it just the beginning? Because both can be true.

But a peasant boy biracial African doesn't get to grace his honor.. because, reasons. 

Meh, I haven't tried to talk to him in a while.

I'll probably just go to a convention. 

Talk about a devilish trick. He played you, obv.

Anyway, the gop is a joke. 

Nikki was shut out. 

Corruption breeds ineptness. 

The gop needs to coalesce into its post Trump form. America needs a moral renaissance. It's too ugly. 

Can't even celebrate at the Superbowl. Just protest. 

I was there but I slept outside. 

My mom doesn't have a house. That's why.

How many millions until freedom..

Some are born with freedom. Others have to fight.

I'm sure his father is so proud of him, wherever he may be. Probably just in his dreams though. 

Obama Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

On 2/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, OzzyOzz said:

I've been trying to talk to Barack Obama for years, but this little peasant boy isn't even worthy of looking up at him, I'm not even better than a cat to him smh..

1) Do you know how debasing it is for other biracial people for you to pick a side that isn't wholly you?

2) If you were born 30 years later and in Kenya, what would you do? I mean, after you married your princess of course..

4) How would you feel if Michelle never agreed to get married to you? And what would you have done then? Live loveless or find a different love, if love can ever be different?

5) Why run a shadow government? What's the difference then, between you and an African dictator? You spoil the land all just the same. 

9) When you have to take a life, do you die a little inside or do you smile because you know you are right?

10) Do you think your legacy is set in stone, is your story over or is it just the beginning? Because both can be true.

But a peasant boy biracial African doesn't get to grace his honor.. because, reasons. 

Nikki was shut out. 

The gop needs to coalesce into its post Trump form. America needs a moral renaissance. It's too ugly. 

I'm sure his father is so proud of him, wherever he may be. Probably just in his dreams though. 

Kids, don't do drugs...

• Like 5

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

On 2/22/2024 at 10:07 PM, OzzyOzz said:

Nikki was shut out. 

I see we've come full circle to the title of the thread

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

On 2/23/2024 at 7:17 AM, WYO1016 said:

I see we've come full circle to the title of the thread

I doubt you see much of much..

Anyway, tell me what you see?

Probably an idiot?

Or somebody stupid?

Or someone who is just kidding?

What you don't see, is the pain. 

You grow up next to the slums of Africa and then tell me how you would react to all of this..this life?

You'd have to have seen my path to judge me. 

Anyway, we're going shut off trade routes with the West. Just go focus on your own resources. Africa isn't for sell anymore and if you doubt that, come shoot me in the face..like they did any African who was tired and bold enough to say no to the hegemony. 

It's rather simple, Africa will rise and we will fight to our deaths to make sure it does. Drugs? Let's call it gidi gidi maji maji. 

What I want to know is why Barack Obama doesn't give a shit about his people? 

Anyway, I will ask again and again. And you will rape Africa of its worth and its people and its honor again and again. As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end? 

But in the meantime, we will fight and die. 

+++++ an IMF bill, it will be paid back in bullets. That's 1. Absolve the debt, and immediately. If not it's a body count.

I just want to know why you all still want the fight to go on? Are you not tired of it? Why not be good? Give it a try, it's not that bad lol

Anyway, I'm not sure I care to keep on begging for attention. Which is why I'm writing this. 

Why can't the world just treat Africans as equals? What's wrong? I guess niqqers really are animals. 

Swallow your ego and just do what's right.

• Confused 1
  • WTF 1

On 2/23/2024 at 4:22 AM, RSF said:

Kids, don't do drugs...

What do you do all day of value that allows you to post relentlessly on a benign internet forum? 

As in, you don't have something more valuable to do? 

That America is dumb enough to vote for an obvious demagogue is an indictment of its moral character. I'm talking about Trump. 

America is killing itself from within and I'm here for it lol

What happened at the Superbowl stays at the Superbowl?

More shootings to go. Then you all get numb to it. 

As if it's all right. 

You get what you deserve.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 7:35 PM, OzzyOzz said:

What do you do all day of value that allows you to post relentlessly on a benign internet forum? 

As in, you don't have something more valuable to do? 

I'm paid by the post to mock village idiots.

Please continue...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level

On 2/23/2024 at 5:41 PM, RSF said:

I'm paid by the post to mock village idiots.

Please continue...

Well keep on mocking I guess..

I'm going to keep on pointing out ignorance. Don't worry about paying me, God rewards me just fine..

Anyway, the country is a joke..

So, I'm mocking you all as well..

I doubt America is remembered kindly in its history. Nothing to mock there, nope. 

When's the next hate shooting scheduled for? 

Remember, real people are being shot because people are tired of you all, America. Go find Jesus. 

Oh wait..

Time to mock that, I guess..

Please continue..

• Like 2

Anyway, the fundamental difference between a republic and a democracy is where sovereignty is placed. Democracy means 50%+1 wins out, a republic puts sovereignty in every individual such that even 100%-1 can be in the right and that right must be protected.

Go on and mock that idiocy. 

Most of you all don't know or care to know the difference. 

It's just politics, politics, politics.

But for others, we aren't politicking. We are actually trying to protect what's good, right, and moral. 

2000 years on and people are just the same animals. Go find your souls. 

Democracy has its place, but only if it doesn't interfere with basic human good. 

Please continue mocking this idiot though..

Do not kill people. 

Do not live in adultery. 

Do not steal from people. 

Feed the hungry. 

Protect the sick and the elderly. 

If someone is unsheltered, house them.

Love thy neighbor.

Treat everyone equal under the eyes of God. 

Learn to forgive.

That's all stupid though because America.

Continue mocking this idiot though..

• Like 2

Ok, Listen, I'm young and I'm reacting to what the world is, but I'm stupid especially when it comes to my emotional reactions. (Also my foresight could be helped..)

I want to trust that ignorance of evil is bliss. But I'm too old and I've seen too much to remain blissfully ignorant. 

What I do know is that my judgement of him is off because I have never walked even a step in his shoes. And so, I keep to my own path. 

But that's why I would have liked to meet him, more just because I think he could help me stop crying all the time.

I already have a reason, just some guidance and some inspiration is what I'd ask for..

I've wanted to help uplift Africa ever since I was a child, and when he rose to power, I thought it'd be a perfect chance for me as well. 

I didn't realize that divisions run sacred.

Anyway, what does it matter, my judgement of him? 

God judges, man can only condemn. 

My opinions of him are irrelevant. He knows who he is better than anyone else can...

Anyway, life isn't on my timeline. 

I have to keep my life too. And my next life steps are pivotal in a person's life. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 12:18 AM, OzzyOzz said:

Ok, Listen, I'm young and I'm reacting to what the world is, but I'm stupid especially when it comes to my emotional reactions. (Also my foresight could be helped..)

I want to trust that ignorance of evil is bliss. But I'm too old and I've seen too much to remain blissfully ignorant. 

What I do know is that my judgement of him is off because I have never walked even a step in his shoes. And so, I keep to my own path. 

But that's why I would have liked to meet him, more just because I think he could help me stop crying all the time.

I already have a reason, just some guidance and some inspiration is what I'd ask for..

I've wanted to help uplift Africa ever since I was a child, and when he rose to power, I thought it'd be a perfect chance for me as well. 

I didn't realize that divisions run sacred.

Anyway, what does it matter, my judgement of him? 

God judges, man can only condemn. 

My opinions of him are irrelevant. He knows who he is better than anyone else can...

Anyway, life isn't on my timeline. 

I have to keep my life too. And my next life steps are pivotal in a person's life. 

Black Power Yes GIF by BrownSugarApp

On 2/23/2024 at 4:58 PM, OzzyOzz said:

Love is a drug..

And a cool song too!

• Like 1

Someone want to explain to Ozzy the "edit" option in his posts? You know, where he can add on to a previous post rather than make 2 more? Because, unless I missed something, you don't actually get any prizes for post count.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2024 at 7:14 AM, son of a gun said:

Someone want to explain to Ozzy the "edit" option in his posts? You know, where he can add on to a previous post rather than make 2 more? Because, unless I missed something, you don't actually get any prizes for post count.

Or word count…

On 2/23/2024 at 7:22 PM, OzzyOzz said:

Do not kill people. 

Do not live in adultery. 

Do not steal from people. 

Feed the hungry. 

Protect the sick and the elderly. 

If someone is unsheltered, house them.

Love thy neighbor.

Treat everyone equal under the eyes of God. 

Learn to forgive.

That's all stupid though because America.

Continue mocking this idiot though..

It seems to me, that if we actually abided by the Ten Commandments and Golden Rule, we wouldn't be where we are.

Most of us choose not to. Even in so called Golden Eras, we refused to abide by rules of decency.

• Like 1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor