mugtang

The GOP has lost it

38 minutes ago, Maji said:

As I wrote, my opinion would be the same if Republicans controlled the House of Representatives. I disagree with framing it as a referendum on Pelosi’s agenda.

It's safe to say we disagree on everything re: Congress. It's funny because your political views are probably similar to mine on many issues.

Disagreement is ok. We’ll always have sports.

• Cheers 1
51 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Recount 2!  Electric Boogaloo!  They can't re-signature match because the ballots are already detached from the signature! The signature matching has already occured! 

Einhorn is Finkle...Finkle is Einhorn!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

He consistently dumbs down the conversation.

And yet, you continue to read my posts.

Go figure.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

• Haha 3
19 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Not only does Trump want the results thrown out, he wants Pa to pay him for Legal expenses.

:Clapping:

19 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

GOP just straight up challenging every ballot during the recount.  Like cmon.

Soh Much Winning !

16 hours ago, Maji said:

No. My point is that incumbents aren't blamed when the Majority Leader prevents a vote on the legislation. For example, most of the voters in Maine don't blame Collins for the House’s stimulus bill not being voted on. If she voted against that stimulus, it may have upset her constituents

richard reid winner GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

12 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Talk about losing it.

Sydney Powell was on Newsmax tonight spinning conspiracy theories at the QAnon level.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Talk about losing it.

Sydney Powell was on Newsmax tonight spinning conspiracy theories at the QAnon level.

Yep, it's time to bust out old faithful.

stunned doc rivers GIF

• Like 2

Infowars and others are pushing the new election conspiracy theory from Roger Stone.

Bill Gates is behind the software used by Dominion. Like creating coronavirus to force everyone to get their microchip in a vaccine, Trump's election loss is all part of Gates' plan.

Stone puts forth the conspiracy in the video in this tweet.

To the people of the mind that this election was just fantastic for the GOP because the Democrats only picked up one senate seat, ended up with a smaller house majority, and won the White House because something something the squad something something defund the police:

You guys are going to have a real issue moving forward with the Trump wing of the party if Trump announces extremely early that he is running in ‘24 and stays in campaign mode over the next 4 years. The Dems will be able to just keep running against Trump, and the argument that the rest of the GOP are “reasonable Republicans” becomes less convincing for down ballot candidates.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Infowars and others are pushing the new election conspiracy theory from Roger Stone.

Bill Gates is behind the software used by Dominion. Like creating coronavirus to force everyone to get their microchip in a vaccine, Trump's election loss is all part of Gates' plan.

Stone puts forth the conspiracy in the video in this tweet.

crazy insanity GIF

3 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

Sidney Powell abruptly canned from the trump legal team lmao. 

Sydney Powell turned out to be too crazy for even Giuliani. He and Jenna Ellis are now trying to distance themselves from Powell and act like she was never on their team.

Sydney Powell's twitter is temporarily suspended. Her client, Gen. Michael Flynn put out a Parler statement saying she is still going to prove the election fraud.

https://parler.com/profile/GenFlynn/posts

I am seeing Trumpers on social media trying to spin it all. They are wondering if the campaign is letting Sydney Powell secretly pursue the election fraud away from the public eye. :rolleyes: