mugtang

The GOP has lost it

On 9/21/2022 at 11:39 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Stunning thing is he still has standing within the US Army - hard to believe that the Army hasn't stripped him of all ranks & dishonorably discharged him at the least 

He probably had some extremist ideas in the Army. I have no doubt he was an effective leader and strategist.

Along comes Trump and a whole lot of respected citizens started driving their cars off cliffs.

Trump gave voice to a lot of ideas and fears that have always been there for folks. But, a moderate political climate and a solid post WW2 economy helped to abey peoples worst political tendencies. Since the Clinton Admin, these grievances have been increasingly rising to the surface and spilling over.

There are a lot of economic and political  similarities between this neo-Con Movement and the Nazi Movement of the Weimar Republic. Not saying this movement will commit atrocities, but the hardcore lashback against Liberalism and the Left is similiar. To the point of enshrining a RW Authoritarian Government that's not above using force to keep the lid on and will give away Democratic Freedoms in exchange for perceived security and a good economy.

• Like 3

On 9/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, GoDogs22 said:

Only the best and brightest running for office in the GOP

Ah, as expected the PARTY OF STUPID comes up with a black guy who's ancestors couldn't vote & were enslaved to make this idiotic comment 

Have to admit drooling dumbasses really have a party that they can relate to 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:20 PM, Spaztecs said:

He probably had some extremist ideas in the Army. I have no doubt he was an effective leader and strategist.

Along comes Trump and a whole lot of respected citizens started driving their cars off cliffs.

Trump gave voice to a lot of ideas and fears that have always been there for folks. But, a moderate political climate and a solid post WW2 economy helped to abey peoples worst political tendencies. Since THE ONSET OF RW RADIO & FOX NEWS ENTERED THE MEDIA DURING the Clinton Admin, these grievances have been increasingly rising to the surface and spilling over.

There are a lot of economic and political  similarities between this neo-Con Movement and the Nazi Movement of the Weimar Republic. Not saying this movement will commit atrocities, but the hardcore lashback against Liberalism and the Left is similiar. To the point of enshrining a RW Authoritarian Government that's not above using force to keep the lid on and will give away Democratic Freedoms in exchange for perceived security and a good economy.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 2:23 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The fairy tale of the guy in a hoodie in an alley saying "hey kid, come here, I got something for ya" and handing out free 8 balls is honestly funny.  The only people in this world getting free drugs are attractive slutty chicks.  Weed being an exception of course, stoners love to share, they really are God's people

i think that's kind of a cheat code for whether something is addictive or not.  

you fine with sharing? not real addictive. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 4:49 PM, FresnoFacts said:

I think Hawley beats Gibbs when it comes to talking about gender.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

On 9/21/2022 at 6:59 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Ah, as expected the PARTY OF STUPID comes up with a black guy who's ancestors couldn't vote & were enslaved to make this idiotic comment 

Have to admit drooling dumbasses really have a party that they can relate to 

I am going to take a stab in the dark and suggest he is a very religious individual, so traditionalism is deeply ingrained.  

On 9/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, GoDogs22 said:

I signed up for a Truth & Gab account...........Truth banned me after a few anti-trump posts 

My Gab account was totally for trolling the trump cult & even the name I had was derogatory to trump, but I never got banned - But I will say between the two, if you are a budding Nazi, white supremist, cult member or pitching products geared to the moronic users Gab is the place -- It's part nazi, Jew hating, KKK & trump cult all wrapped in one platform.

I actually deleted the Gab account because it was just too far off the planet  

• Like 2

On 9/22/2022 at 3:19 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I thought the whole Tea Party/Freeedom Caucus/Trumpist Movement was a White Uprising.

Word to the wise Nick, with a last name like Fuentes, you and your ilk are definitely on the chopping block.

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2022 at 9:21 AM, Spaztecs said:

I thought the whole Tea Party/Freeedom Caucus/Trumpist Movement was a White Uprising.

Yes, but it failed to deliver them ultimate power, so they have to keep trying until it happens. Just more rebrands.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

So he's special operations then?  I get he is Air Force, so he may not understand how the Veterans of ground services take liars, but he better be telling the truth or he will lose the entire community.  We don't care if you didn't deploy, but definitely don't say you did and you didn't, or that you did some crazy shit over there and didn't.  

On 9/23/2022 at 1:22 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

So he's special operations then?  I get he is Air Force, so he may not understand how the Veterans of ground services take liars, but he better be telling the truth or he will lose the entire community.  We don't care if you didn't deploy, but definitely don't say you did and you didn't, or that you did some crazy shit over there and didn't.  

• Haha 1