mugtang

The GOP has lost it

On 11/21/2022 at 10:44 PM, utenation said:

LMAO. The basic meaning of woke is being aware of social injustice to all and treat people fairly.  So how is this a concept for the far left? Shouldn’t this be  a basic action of everyone regardless of political views?

So your philosophy is the left needs to move away from treating everyone fairly and stop this insanity.  Your post is just another example of your hate with a blanket statement of Woke to organize your fears. I think the LGBTQ community scares the hell out of you.  As well as anything associated with BLM. 

Maybe if they took all these people to an island far away from your world, you’d finally feel safe? Stop the insanity right? And soothe your bigotry?

Kind of the core tenant of Christianity isn’t it…

• Like 4

On 11/22/2022 at 11:26 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you lie? Everything that you say is a lie. How do you live with yourself? 

On 11/14/2022 at 12:05 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I’ve already said that I think she’s neither. I’m not an extremist on one side or the other. 

Usually terrorists have weapons and use them to terrorize people. She had nothing. Terrorists get their name from creating terror, putting people in extreme fear.

So, apparently, since you see her as a terrorist, she puts the fear of God in you. So if a typical girl with no weapons is that scary to you, doesn’t that kind of make you a big pussy? I never thought of you as that way, but that’s the side you’re falling on. Nothing personal, I’m just looking at the facts. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:16 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Nobody is saying Ashli didn’t deserve serious prison time, and she put herself in jeopardy, no question about it. Where am I saying that it wasn’t a big deal for them to come in? 

If CP had announced before the mob formed that accessing the capital would be met with instant lethal force and she didn’t listen, if she got shot and killed, that was fair game. Police HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT. 

What’s really troubling to me is the extreme hate and glee that some posters have towards her killing as if they wish they could’ve slaughtered the ‘pig’ themselves. That is sick. This isn’t a video game or a movie. She was a mixed up girl making very bad decisions with people around her synergistically creating beer balls to keep going.

These people weren’t killers. If they’d had gotten in there would’ve been a lot of yelling and pushing at the most to stop the process. They had no lethal weapons. WTF do you think what was going to happen? Compare this with the Floyd riots in MN where they tried to burn the cops alive in that police substation and nearly succeeded. That wasn’t labeled as terrorism by the left & MSM. It was justifiable “Burning off steam”.

On 11/9/2022 at 9:07 PM, Nevada Convert said:

This is a completely disgusting thread and post. Disgusting. So this makes you feel better that Ashli got shot and killed because you’re going to assume she was also just like her brother with no evidence? You know, people have fvcked up family members and it doesn’t mean the rest of the family is anything like that person.

She was obviously in the wrong, deserved to do some time, but that doesn’t make her a racist POS. She served her country in the military, and although she allowed yourself to be led down a very wrong path, let her Rest In Peace and stop trying to slime a dead girl you POS. 

On 11/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, Nevada Convert said:

As I’ve said, ‘one man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist’. She thought of herself as a freedom fighter, and you see her as a terrorist. So we know which extremist side you’re on. Moderate people in the middle know the reality that she was neither a freedom fighter nor a terrorist. 

Again, comparing her to McVeigh is Exhibit B of your delusional extremism. That’s the kind of stupid that also comes from Trump and Q. 

It really makes me laugh when the extremist drama queens actually think Pence was in danger of being hung. These people were hung hoe to stop that process from continuing. These were big pussy posers with all talk and no action on more serious violence.

If these people were serious about using lethal force to stop the process, there would’ve been a lot of guns being brandished and used lethally to get what they wanted. They would’ve brought in small explosives to breach doors. This is easy to do. The idea that this was a killer mob is completely laughable. They were a bunch of big pussy posers, and the fact that they weren’t using guns proves that. 

If they seriously wanted to kill Pence, they wouldn’t have wanted to hang him, they’d shoot him. Hanging is really dramatic fantasyland talk. How are you supposed to do it? Find some rope somewhere, talk his numerous secret service detail into letting you do it because secret service would’ve killed anyone that got near even if the dopes had guns. This is such fantasyland total bullshit. 

• Like 3

On 11/22/2022 at 12:03 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Your posts speak for themselves to fair minded and grounded people. 

And what do they say to you?

• Like 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:35 AM, sactowndog said:

I think so. But Convert's definition is much more broad. But in a nutshell, it's anything socially that takes him out of his comfort zones. It's much easier for him to compartmentalize scary things and put them into a box with his fear label on the top. Then try to gather support for his agenda. 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:05 AM, utenation said:

I think so. But Convert's definition is much more broad. But in a nutshell, it's anything socially that takes him out of his comfort zones. It's much easier for him to compartmentalize scary things and put them into a box with his fear label on the top. Then try to gather support for his agenda. 

You should spend 30 minutes on the Barkboard.  Convert is a flaming liberal compared to a number of people on that site.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • WTF 1

On 11/22/2022 at 10:35 AM, sactowndog said:

Like I’ve said many times, there’s some people on this board, including yourself, that have come up with another definition of woke that’s very different than the woke definition used by the right, most of the left and the media.

Being OK with mutilating your child’s sex organs, being obsessed with your child’s gender and sexuality, being OK with blocking hormones in your child so they can’t mature to a normal and healthy adult that can make their own choices….. that’s an example of what is under the umbrella of woke, and it’s extremism at its worst. 

• Like 1
  • Troll 1

kat.jpg

My favorite parts of the convert quotes I just posted are other than him supporting domestic terrorism: 

1. All the BLM and George Floyd comparisons. This is a huge trigger point. 

2. 1/6 is the fault of capitol police for not being prepared. Rather than blame going to the people that organized, led and attacked our capitol. 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2022 at 11:30 AM, utenation said:

My favorite parts of the convert quotes I just posted are other than him supporting domestic terrorism: 

1. All the BLM and George Floyd comparisons. This is a huge trigger point. 

2. 1/6 is the fault of capitol police for not being prepared. Rather than blame going to the people that organized, led and attacked our capitol. 

My favorite part of about your quotes is that you lie 100% of the time. 😂😂😂

kat.jpg

On 11/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Like I’ve said many times, there’s some people on this board, including yourself, that have come up with another definition of woke that’s very different than the woke definition used by the right, most of the left and the media.

Being OK with mutilating your child’s sex organs, being obsessed with your child’s gender and sexuality, being OK with blocking hormones in your child so they can’t mature to a normal and healthy adult that can make their own choices….. that’s an example of what is under the umbrella of woke, and it’s extremism at its worst. 

Thankfully I have not had to deal with a child who felt they were the wrong gender nor one whose chromosomal make-up was ambiguous.   But sadly those things happen and I don’t think it’s anyone’s business besides the parents and the Medical doctors following agreed upon standards of care.  

At one point the GOP stood up for parents rights.   Those days are long gone in todays GQP.   And while both sides have extremists, right wing morons putting pressure on parents already operating under a great deal of stress is unfathomable and basically cruel.  

• Like 3

On 11/22/2022 at 11:38 AM, sactowndog said:

Thankfully I have not had to deal with a child who felt they were the wrong gender nor one whose chromosomal make-up was ambiguous.   But sadly those things happen and I don’t think it’s anyone’s business besides the parents and the Medical doctors following agreed upon standards of care.  

At one point the GOP stood up for parents rights.   Those days are long gone in todays GQP.   

You’re an extremist, then. 

https://katv.com/amp/news/nation-world/fda-warns-puberty-blocker-may-cause-brain-swelling-vision-loss-in-children-rachel-levine

• Facepalm 1

kat.jpg

On 11/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Maybe in the future when we understand the underlying brain chemistry better there can be further discussion. But basing a childs entire future over what they are feeling right now? Seems pretty shaky to me.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:43 AM, Nevada Convert said:

I am assuming the Doctors are following the appropriate standards of care.   And no drug in the world doesn’t have some potential side effects.  

Let me ask you.  What would you do if god forbid you had a child with female insides and male outsides?  Those things happen and for the grace of god I did not have to deal with such medical issues but people do.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 12:24 PM, Nevada Convert said:

So you’d be much more comfortable with yourself and right wing politicians being in charge of people’s choices and decisions about their own body?  Rather than it being a family and individual decision? 

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, utenation said:

So you’d be much more comfortable with yourself and right wing politicians being in charge of people’s choices and decisions about their own body?  Rather then it being a family and individual decision? 

People should be free to do what they want even if I disagree with it. I just don't think the science is there yet to justify what they are doing and there will be children harmed in the process. That's ok and something we have to live with even though I disagree.

The thing is the left is just as schizophrenic. I can't buy my favorite cigarettes now because... THINK OF THE CHILDREN. They are just into controlling people's body and choices as far right Rs.

On 11/22/2022 at 11:53 AM, Los_Aztecas said:

People should be free to do what they want even if I disagree with it. I just don't think the science is there yet to justify what they are doing and there will be children harmed in the process. That's ok and something we have to live with even though I disagree.

The thing is the left is just as schizophrenic. I can't buy my favorite cigarettes now because... THINK OF THE CHILDREN. They are just into controlling people's body and choices as far right Rs.

What? lol

On 11/22/2022 at 11:54 AM, AztecSU said:

What? lol

I live in California... they banned menthol cigarettes because they claimed its marketed to hook kids. Tobacco shouldn't be pleasant, otherwise kids will smoke!

On 11/22/2022 at 1:40 PM, Nevada Convert said:

Your quotes scream:

Redneck
Special
Forces

Baby!!!!!

4A783B5C-D967-4B5C-99EA-048031C1B5BF.jpeg.8783a5da8f6ffb280f514403f09f9b61.jpeg

I dont own a truck.

But your attempt to use the same line over and over and expect a different result, well, that's a pretty standard definintion.

• Haha 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 11/22/2022 at 12:53 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

I do get a bit shaky on young kids not developed enough mentally to make such life changing decisions. Which is why it defaults to parents but I don’t trust all parents to make good decisions either.

Personally, I think a credible therapist should have to give a green light simply to establish competent, clear thinking.  Not advise in one way or another. 

Politicians that have zero clue on specific family dynamics, culture and values have no business being involved in these decisions.

• Like 1