mugtang

The GOP has lost it

On 9/22/2022 at 4:57 PM, GoDogs22 said:

I signed up for a Truth & Gab account...........Truth banned me after a few anti-trump posts 

My Gab account was totally for trolling the trump cult & even the name I had was derogatory to trump, but I never got banned - But I will say between the two, if you are a budding Nazi, white supremist, cult member or pitching products geared to the moronic users Gab is the place -- It's part nazi, Jew hating, KKK & trump cult all wrapped in one platform.

I actually deleted the Gab account because it was just too far off the planet  

• Like 2

On 9/22/2022 at 3:19 PM, UNLV2001 said:

I thought the whole Tea Party/Freeedom Caucus/Trumpist Movement was a White Uprising.

Word to the wise Nick, with a last name like Fuentes, you and your ilk are definitely on the chopping block.

• Haha 1

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 9/23/2022 at 12:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

So he's special operations then?  I get he is Air Force, so he may not understand how the Veterans of ground services take liars, but he better be telling the truth or he will lose the entire community.  We don't care if you didn't deploy, but definitely don't say you did and you didn't, or that you did some crazy shit over there and didn't.  

On 9/23/2022 at 1:22 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

So he's special operations then?  I get he is Air Force, so he may not understand how the Veterans of ground services take liars, but he better be telling the truth or he will lose the entire community.  We don't care if you didn't deploy, but definitely don't say you did and you didn't, or that you did some crazy shit over there and didn't.  

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2022 at 3:06 PM, FresnoFacts said:

Majewski posted his deployment record.

25 Apr 2001 is the date of request for TDY, to Korea.  And a doc for somewhere else.  So nothing to say he deployed to Afghanistan.  Am I missing something here? Also, he was part of a mission support squadron, which is similar to an army logistics battalion, which supports the folks actually executing missions.  Also, the TDY classification was TS, probably because it was to Korea, so the manifest couldn't be leaked because, North Korea.  Meanwhile, he has a secret clearance, which is not a real measuring stick of doing high-speed stuff. 

If this guy wants to prove he went somewhere, just show the DD214.  This isn't really rocket science.  

On 9/23/2022 at 2:56 PM, UNLV2001 said:

So you have a "message" of warning, Andrew?

Well, the rest of us have a message to you so-called Christian Nationalists. If your evangelical churches don't stop interjecting themselves into politics, we're going to get Congress to enact legislation to end their tax-exempt status.

• Like 3

On 9/23/2022 at 2:56 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Christian and Nationalist don't even go together.  No teaching of Christ had him coming close to being a person that purposefully divided folks.  A nationalist would infer that something is as important as God, since it means that it is important to put a political boundary as a gatekeep over another group of Christians.  To be a nationalist essentially goes against Christianity.  Which is why I essentially don't believe any of these folks are actually Christian in the faith, just "christian" as a group.

• Like 3

On 9/23/2022 at 6:44 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

So you have a "message" of warning, Andrew?

Well, the rest of us have a message to you so-called Christian Nationalists. If your evangelical churches don't stop interjecting themselves into politics, we're going to get Congress to enact legislation to end their tax-exempt status.

Torba is also an avowed anti-Semite who is demanding that Jewish conservative pundits like Ben Shapiro "repent" and turn to Christianity. 

On 9/23/2022 at 3:51 PM, retrofade said:

Torba is also an avowed anti-Semite who is demanding that Jewish conservative pundits like Ben Shapiro "repent" and turn to Christianity. 

Don't even batshit crazy evangelicals usually support Jews as "God's chosen people" - albeit believing that all Jews will go to hell because they haven't accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior?

WTF Meme - Imgflip