mugtang

The GOP has lost it

26 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Am guessing that response was more in the context of the fact that she routinely (badly) denigrates the Democratic Party, not because she believes monkeys also fly out of Madonna’s butt...

21 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Patrick Byrne has written his version of that meeting and posted it to his blog.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/02/how-djt-lost-the-white-house-chapter-3-crashing-the-white-house-december-18/

This is a bizarre blog piece, even for the internet.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

19 hours ago, alum93 said:

Fascinating read, especially when put together with the other article.  I think by the end, Trump's mind was truly broken.  

Frank Luntz has said Trump is stuck on Midnight, November 4th. He can't get past that moment when he realized he lost the Election.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, Spaztecs said:

Frank Luntz has said Trump is stuck on Midnight, November 4th. He can't get past that moment when he realized he lost the Election.

Also factor in how stunned trump & the White House insiders must have been when Fox News called AZ for Biden way before any other outlet made the call - trump must have had brain cramps over that :)

19 hours ago, sjsbuff said:

Am guessing that response was more in the context of the fact that she routinely (badly) denigrates the Democratic Party, not because she believes monkeys also fly out of Madonna’s butt...

Don't they ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This is a bizarre blog piece, even for the internet.

His entire blog is full of bizarre stuff. Many long rambling posts about the election, the Capitol riot, and other topics even before the election.

Byrne has posted the next chapter of his Trump saga. He now discusses events during the days after that meeting with Trump.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/02/how-djt-lost-the-white-house-chapter-4-the-christmas-doldrums-december-23-noon-january-6/

On 2/1/2021 at 9:34 AM, smltwnrckr said:

I was talking to my wife about this yesterday. Luckily I haven't had anyone get on my case about wearing a mask yet but I've read that it happens quite a bit now. It's a thing, that being accosting and berating people for wearing masks, which is just insane to me. Since I live in and visit some of the redder parts of the state I do expect it to happen here sometime soon, and I am trying to decide how to deal in the moment if and when it happens especially if its with my family. My impulse in a situation like that is to say that in my world, the the greatest patriots are the ones who tell nosy old ladies who want tell them what to do and what not to do to +++++ off and mind their own business. I think that would actually set a good example. My wife disagrees. 

What it means to be a "patriot" about 40 % of the country has changed a bit in the last four years. This is the logical result. 

I would just tell the to F off period.   My kids are old and gone so not worried about an example.   😀

16 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

His entire blog is full of bizarre stuff. Many long rambling posts about the election, the Capitol riot, and other topics even before the election.

Byrne has posted the next chapter of his Trump saga. He now discusses events during the days after that meeting with Trump.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/02/how-djt-lost-the-white-house-chapter-4-the-christmas-doldrums-december-23-noon-january-6/

I'm still reading Byrne's new blog post. Bizarre does not even begin to cover it. I just reached this part:

What I was told was this: Melania had been told by an official that if Trump served another term, he would be JFK’ed. It may even have been someone in the Secret Service itself, in a “We will not be able to protect him” sense. The threat included another family member as well, per the telling.