mugtang

The GOP has lost it

And more of Marjorie Taylor Greene's old crazy statements from the last two years are showing up today.

She is still choosing to attack those who are surfacing the beliefs.

There was this comment about her liking a conspiracy theory from 2018 that the Mossad killed JFK:

And then this February 2019 streaming interview where she said she agrees with someone that Ruth Bader Ginsburg had been replaced by a body double. The actual video clip is in the link.

CALLER: Have you seen -- and I’ve asked Will this before -- the picture of Ruth Bader Gingrich [sic] walking through the airport? This woman has been drawn over for how many years, and all of a sudden she's walking straight upright like it's a whole new person. Do you believe that is Ruth? 

WILL JOHNSON (host): It’s almost like a body double like Hillary Clinton. Yeah, like a body double for Hillary Clinton. So -- it’s interesting. So. 

GREENE: I do not believe that was Ruth. No. I don’t think so. 

CALLER: I don’t either. 

https://www.mediamatters.org/supreme-court/marjorie-taylor-greene-2019-suggested-ruth-bader-ginsburg-was-replaced-body-double

45 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

The GOP feuds are continuing even after McCarthy and other Leadership told them just a few days ago "cut that crap out" and stop attacking each other.

Today:

Her response:

Horse face sure is a classy type, isn’t she?  If the rest of the GOP sides with this abomination of a person that party is going to be full of “fireworks” for the foreseeable future...

Marjorie Taylor Greene apparently thinks she is mini-Trump.

Among her insults to people today:

I have said before, Reagan's Big Tent party may not last.

The Trump wing of the party is pushing loyalty and purity. Apparently they would rather be a smaller party where everyone thinks alike.

4 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene apparently thinks she is mini-Trump.

Among her insults to people today:

I have said before, Reagan's Big Tent party may not last.

The Trump wing of the party is pushing loyalty and purity. Apparently they would rather be a smaller party where everyone thinks alike.

And folks think AOC is crazy!? :lol:

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Gingrich's words and behavior in Congress pushed me out of the GOP. He should calm down.

Going back to the 90’s, Gingrich was the tip of the bad behavior GOP turdberg that has fully surfaced the past five years. His advice, hypocritical at the best of times, is worth less than two shits today. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Going back to the 90’s, Gingrich was the tip of the bad behavior GOP turdberg that has fully surfaced the past five years. His advice, hypocritical at the best of times, is worth less than two shits today. 

He was definitely the state of it all along with Rush IMO. 

• Like 1

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

Gingrich's words and behavior in Congress pushed me out of the GOP. He should calm down.

And that's back when the republican party was just marginally nuts..........he'd be a voice of reason in the GOP of 2021 :blink:

On 1/30/2021 at 12:54 PM, FresnoFacts said:

The GOP feuds are continuing even after McCarthy and other Leadership told them just a few days ago "cut that crap out" and stop attacking each other.

Today:

Her response:

Just WTF does she think the people's number one concern IS?

Supporting The.Worst.President.Ever?

5 hours ago, toonkee said:

Man this is dumb and bad. Like a world record or something.

Speaking of dumb muther phuckers . . .

And what an upstanding Christian man. From wiki: 

In 1993, while still married to Marianne, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, more than two decades his junior.[251] Gingrich was having this affair even as he led the impeachment of Bill Clinton for perjury related to Clinton's own extramarital affair.[252][116] Gingrich filed for divorce from Marianne in 1999, a few months after she had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.