mugtang

The GOP has lost it

2 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

the horror

CORDGATE!!!!!!!!!

It's too bad that Gowdy isn't in Congress any longer and that the GOP doesn't control the House. I'd look forward to those inevitable Congressional hearings. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

CORDGATE!!!!!!!!!

It's too bad that Gowdy isn't in Congress any longer and that the GOP doesn't control the House. I'd look forward to those inevitable Congressional hearings. 

Issa is back. He was the originator of the BENGHAZI hearings. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Marjorie Taylor Greene said the controversial items on her social media were due to a "team" managing the accounts for her.

This morning, video is circulating of MTG following and harassing Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg on the street. The video circulated last year but is back, probably due to her denials.

This video was filmed only 1 year after the Parkland shooting when Hogg was meeting with Congress members to get a "Red Flag" gun bill passed.

So far, no comment about the video from Greene.

3 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene said the controversial items on her social media were due to a "team" managing the accounts for her.

This morning, video is circulating of MTG following and harassing Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg on the street. The video circulated last year but is back, probably due to her denials.

This video was filmed only 1 year after the Parkland shooting when Hogg was meeting with Congress members to get a "Red Flag" gun bill passed.

Regardless of my personal thoughts on Hogg's views, this is just a shallow, POS thing to do.  The kid is going to talk to Senators, not any person off the street.  If he had to "defend his stance" to every person on the street, he wouldn't make it to the Capitol, which I guess works for her.  Alexa Jones appears to be just another "own the libs" suit.  I am interested to know what her goals are for her constituents, but I don't want the pop ups from the search.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

I’ve got nothing but loud noises for this internet troll masquerading as a Congressional Representative from the Great State of Georgia. 

Sorry, but I doubt a concert with Jason Aldean, Eric Church and the other Bro-Country artists were going to be drawing a massive majority of Republicans and gun owners to Las Vegas.  I spy a lot of fangirls and their skinny jean wearing dates to be a heavy presence there.  If this were even a half-rational argument, NASCAR, the mullet toss at Flora-Bama, or an evangelical sermon would have been better options.  Instead, we see Bro-Country concerts, gay nightclubs, black churches, and schools.  In other words, this is a bad take.

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

There actually IS one thing to say, lady. You're a steaming pile of dog crap.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Regardless of my personal thoughts on Hogg's views, this is just a shallow, POS thing to do.  The kid is going to talk to Senators, not any person off the street.  If he had to "defend his stance" to every person on the street, he wouldn't make it to the Capitol, which I guess works for her.  Alexa Jones appears to be just another "own the libs" suit.  I am interested to know what her goals are for her constituents, but I don't want the pop ups from the search.  

To me, she appears to be from that "insult people and yell louder" school of "discussion".

Not sure if this belongs here or in the Poli humor thread. But here goes,

Apparently, The State of Oklahoma purchased $2 mil worth of Hydroxychloroquine on Trump's recommendation last Spring. Now, they are trying to unload it.

:rotflmfao:

https://www.readfrontier.org/stories/oklahoma-trying-to-return-its-2m-stockpile-of-hydroxychloroquine/

• Haha 5

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

37 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yeap. He lost in his original district so he switched over to Duncan Hunter's.

I guess the YeeHaw demographic in East County would elect anybody regardless of how shady they are so long as they don't have a 'furriner' sounding name like Ammar Campa-Najjar.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

A bit of GOP cancel culture?

I seem to recall something I've read, let's see it says something like "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;..."

Seems like politicians should at least try to practice the meaning behind that statement in their professional lives.

Jimmy Gomez (D-CA) said today he will be introducing a Resolution to expel MTG.

MSN:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/representative-jimmy-gomez-drafts-resolution-to-oust-marjorie-taylor-greene-from-congress/ar-BB1da3A0

On grounds of “repeated endorsements of sedition, domestic terrorism, and political violence,” the California Democrat called Greene “a clear and present danger to Congress and our democracy.”

And Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/rep-jimmy-gomez-introduce-resolution-expel-marjorie-taylor-greene-congress-1565003

MTG really is a lost cause.  An off-the-charts crazy whack job.  If Congressional Repubs don't see that too then they will flounder for the foreseeable future (as a whole).  Their collective reckoning is rapidly approaching.  Sadly, I have grave doubts they will do the right thing...

• Cheers 2