mugtang

The GOP has lost it

26 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Doh! Turns out I was using alternative facts. I apologize to all. You guys got me thinking and I went back and checked. It was 50.  Nevertheless, I remember back in the early 90’s when it was more than a murder every other day. 

Still seems low for a metro of 3 mill+ to be honest.

I laugh at the ridiculousness of the GOP's outlandish claims, and yet I'm currently watching the Curse of Oak Island and wonder if the tin can they found on the beach is evidence that Spanish Conquistadors visited Canada and buried treasure on a small island in Nova Scotia.

TV has made us weirdly susceptible to all this nonsense

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Wow, 15 is unbelievable for a city that size. You can’t even have a full season of CSI at that rate.

I think there was a pilot out for CSI: San Diego at one point, but it wasn't picked up because the entire episode was just them riding on beach cruisers and destroying burritos. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Jesus, this lady needs some hypothetical balls to punch herself in. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

I laugh at the ridiculousness of the GOP's outlandish claims, and yet I'm currently watching the Curse of Oak Island and wonder if the tin can they found on the beach is evidence that Spanish Conquistadors visited Canada and buried treasure on a small island in Nova Scotia.

TV has made us weirdly susceptible to all this nonsense

Bro, I’ve been rooting for a secret chamber containing sacred knowledge in Shakespeare’s, who is actually Sir Francis Bacon among others, manuscripts buried on the island in secret for years. Oak Island doesn’t count.

• Haha 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Meanwhile, in crazy town, when you’ve already lost Bob and Tucker and are losing Rush Limbaugh...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/rush-limbaugh-trumps-legal-team-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened/ 

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday criticized President Trump’s legal team over their chaotic press conference last week that failed to provide any evidence to back up their claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

“You call a gigantic press conference like that — one that lasts an hour — and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells,” Limbaugh said during his show on Monday. “There better be something at that press conference other than what we got…I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference. They promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened, and that’s just, it’s not good.”

He added, “If you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.”

He also questioned the role of lawyer Sidney Powell, who was present at the press conference but has since cut ties with Trump’s legal team.

Though Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said Powell is “not a member of the Trump legal team” or a personal lawyer to the president, Limbaugh argued it’s a “tough thing to deny she was ever part of it because they introduced her as part of it.”

“She was at that press conference last week,” he said.

48 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Bro, I’ve been rooting for a secret chamber containing sacred knowledge in Shakespeare’s, who is actually Sir Francis Bacon among others, manuscripts buried on the island in secret for years. Oak Island doesn’t count.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:49 AM, Del Scorcho said:

this thread has been fantastic

This thread's just getting started!

This is the wife of the guy who harassed the Portland based journalist at the Million MAGA March in DC. Apparently she is a councilwoman and she did a livestream talking about how he got fired from his job.

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/k0d09z

• Facepalm 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

53 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Meanwhile, in crazy town, when you’ve already lost Bob and Tucker and are losing Rush Limbaugh...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/rush-limbaugh-trumps-legal-team-promised-blockbuster-stuff-and-then-nothing-happened/ 

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday criticized President Trump’s legal team over their chaotic press conference last week that failed to provide any evidence to back up their claims that the 2020 election was rigged.

“You call a gigantic press conference like that — one that lasts an hour — and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells,” Limbaugh said during his show on Monday. “There better be something at that press conference other than what we got…I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference. They promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened, and that’s just, it’s not good.”

He added, “If you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.”

He also questioned the role of lawyer Sidney Powell, who was present at the press conference but has since cut ties with Trump’s legal team.

Though Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said Powell is “not a member of the Trump legal team” or a personal lawyer to the president, Limbaugh argued it’s a “tough thing to deny she was ever part of it because they introduced her as part of it.”

“She was at that press conference last week,” he said.

This is JUST like the rise of the Third Reich

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

This is the wife of the guy who harassed the Portland based journalist at the Million MAGA March in DC. Apparently she is a councilwoman and she did a livestream talking about how he got fired from his job.

https://www.portland.gov/eudaly

Portland is a hot mess.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Wi75.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And the run up to the civil war apparently, where slavery wasn’t actually the cause, just good old boy politicians that bungled their way into secession for no reason.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Is anybody watching this delusional GOP pep rally in Gettysburg? My goodness.

Trump called in his rant by phone. Claims he won all of the swing states by "a lot", observers had to watch from "100 feet away", dead people requesting ballots, judges not willing to make a decision, etc.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Naw, it's more like when Hitler was holed up in his Berlin bunker as the Russians were closing in.  He wouldn't admit defeat then as does our wannabe autocrat now.    

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, aztech said:

Naw, it's more like when Hitler was holed up in his Berlin bunker as the Russians were closing in.  He wouldn't admit defeat then as does our wannabe autocrat now.    

Yes, it’s like the sack of Berlin.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3