mugtang

The GOP has lost it

It’s time for this shit show to end. But nope, here we are, a major political party is pushing this narrative.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 5

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

If the prove it, great, but they better get it done quickly.  I doubt they have proof.  I do think investigations and changes are probably needed afterwards.  Unfortunately, I am 15 work days from retirement and I don't have capacity to engage for a while.  

• Like 3
110926run_defense710.jpg

1 minute ago, BYUcougfan said:

If they can prove it, then they need to do it and stop with the nonsense.  If they are right it is the biggest political story in the history of the country.  Looks like grandstanding to me.

They can't prove anything - Only the gullible suckers of Cult 45 are buying these fantasies 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

If the prove it, great, but they better get it done quickly.  I doubt they have proof.  I do think investigations and changes are probably needed afterwards.  Unfortunately, I am 15 work days from retirement and I don't have capacity to engage for a while.  

200.gif

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It’s time for this shit show to end. But nope, here we are, a major political party is pushing this narrative.

She blamed HUGO CHAVEZ?!! Maybe dead people really did have a say in this election.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, son of a gun said:

I can't help but think if some people on here said that the Orange Menace would do crap like this going back to 2016 if he lost. Not 100% sure, but its a gut feeling.

I was one that mentioned him leaving office might be a question - looking more like a reality at the moment ............might help of some prominent republicans would grow a spine & say something, but they are all cowering in fear of the Cult 45 the orange crap stain has created