Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Kookie-fornia LIBERALS considering parole for alleged murderer, kidnapper & rapist who was sentenced to 104 yrs in prison next year

5 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Honestly think that would be the best for liberals too.  California could come up with a much better healthcare system that meets their needs much better than the federal government, IMO.

I've been a Kaiser member for many years and have been very happy with it. Largest managed care organization in the country and based in CA. I think all health care should be non-profit.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I've been a Kaiser member for many years and have been very happy with it. Largest managed care organization in the country and based in CA. I think all health care should be non-profit.

None of it is. The profit is hidden in large doctor and administrator salaries. 

19 hours ago, RogueStout said:

I was actually just listening to a podcast about this. Super +++++ed up and the guy's wife is just as big of a piece of shit as he is. 

If that was my kid there’d be some vigilante shit happening the minute he walked out of prison doors.  

19 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Honestly think that would be the best for liberals too.  California could come up with a much better healthcare system that meets their needs much better than the federal government, IMO.

Yep. Liberals need to change their thinking on this.

34 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

So we can count on your silence the next time Utah jockeys to manage more of the land in Utah?

Wut?

Okay, but there's a difference between having an occasional thoughts on a topic and having California derangement syndrome. 

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

None of it is. The profit is hidden in large doctor and administrator salaries. 

Kaiser salaries across the board are 5-7% lower than average.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

15 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Yes but oftentimes the worst NIMBYs moved here from somewhere else. 

This always needs to be pointed out when people complain about California. All you hate the idea of Californians coming to your neighborhoods, but every place in the world has been sending their biggest assholes out here since 1849. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

16 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Try Sharp or Scripps (if money is not a factor). They are much better in the SD area. Kaiser has the worst outcomes and lowest staff satisfaction despite greater pay. It has organizational problems.

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Kaiser salaries across the board are 5-7% lower than average.

They have to pay their nursing staff 10% more than industry average. No one wants to work there. Its poorly run and managed and patients suffer. Maybe your primary care is fine, but any emergency or hospitalization care that you recieve will be poor.

Just now, Los_Aztecas said:

They have to pay their nursing staff 10% more than industry average. No one wants to work there. Its poorly run and managed and patients suffer. Maybe your primary care is fine, but any emergency or hospitalization care that you recieve will be poor.

I've never had Kaiser, but my wife did when we were dating and we found hospitalization services to be more inconsistent than consistently poor. There was often clear differences in the quality of treatments and even diagnoses between different Kaiser hospitals. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

True. That’s why we all think Texas sucks. :P

Correction....it's why 2/3 of this board thinks Texas sucks. The remaining 1/3 thinks Oregon sucks. B)