Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

SDSU @ Nevada moved to CBS

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

It also tells me there’s no reason to hire people like parking staff, security, etc. when no money is being made. I think they should just let family members watch. Bring in their own food/drink. And call it a day. 

Sounds good to me. There have to be more than 50 family members. And a bathroom of course.

I hope they found a way to remove the soccer lines from the field before this game is shown in the most popular time slot on broadcast television....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

I hope they found a way to remove the soccer lines from the field before this game is shown in the most popular time slot on broadcast television....

If we put on a good game, how soon until the SEC calls both of us up to the Big Boy League? 😉

8 hours ago, NMpackalum said:

Common sense tells me that you're at less risk when you can be sitting 20 feet away from someone in a 30k person outdoor stadium than at Walmart or for that matter ordering food at Chik Fil A. But that's just me.

But you have to admit the drive thru process there is a thing of beauty in its efficiency 😁

6 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

If we put on a good game, how soon until the SEC calls both of us up to the Big Boy League? 😉

Founding members of the SEC West West division!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater