Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

SDSU @ Nevada moved to CBS

7 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The game was on ABC back when they still did regional games. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the last game they played before they split for the BE.

It had to be at UNR because I don't remember being blinded by that hideous blue playground surface that school calls a field.

The Boise St. water polo team plays in a pool painted (green-grass) green. 

kat.jpg

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Sorry about all the Blue. That's how it copy and pasted

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, WAC_FAN said:

With the SEC/ACC ending soon, there could be a chance that happens more....

ACC isnt on CBS or Fox, and the SEC schedule doesnt end till 12/19 (with Army/Navy scheduled in that timeslot for the 12th).  The chance lies in additional cancellations.  If you're talking about the impending SEC/CBS divorce, that isnt (currently) scheduled to occur until after 2023.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

14 minutes ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

Was that the one where Zach Sudfeld(?) fumbled out the end zone while diving for a touchdown?

Yep. Sigh 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 11/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, dshawfan said:

We may set the offensive game of football back 50 years in either case, and on the Big Boy network 😂

Here's our play. Try to stop it. You cannot

giphy.gif

We go seven deep and we're bringing back the single wing bitches

giphy.gif

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

Yep. Sigh 

That's also the game Ault kept the team on the practice field pre game instead of bringing them into Mackay to warm up. Boise had the whole field. Was weird. All that special prep got us a goose egg at halftime.

13 hours ago, blind_squirrel54 said:

Was that the one where Zach Sudfeld(?) fumbled out the end zone while diving for a touchdown?

That 2010 team would have been undefeated as well had Kap not fumbled a touchdown out of the end zone against Hawaii. Hope it doesn't happen this year.

40 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

That 2010 team would have been undefeated as well had Kap not fumbled a touchdown out of the end zone against Hawaii. Hope it doesn't happen this year.

Maybe it's just me, but... I don't think Kaep will be fumbling a football out of the endzone against Hawaii this year.

Am I reading things wrong???

Pack fans in attendance this weekend? Asking for a friend as his Grandma has heard the rumors from Boise fan...

10 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Pack fans in attendance this weekend? Asking for a friend as his Grandma has heard the rumors from Boise fan...

No fans. Capacity is limited to 50 people 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, NMpackalum said:

Common sense tells me that you're at less risk when you can be sitting 20 feet away from someone in a 30k person outdoor stadium than at Walmart or for that matter ordering food at Chik Fil A. But that's just me.

It also tells me there’s no reason to hire people like parking staff, security, etc. when no money is being made. I think they should just let family members watch. Bring in their own food/drink. And call it a day.