Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

SDSU @ Nevada moved to CBS

First game on CBS under the new contract for anybody. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The first mountain west/wac non championship game on network tv since BSU vs. UNR back in the early 2010s, IIRC.

You may be right. I think that was the 2012 or 2013 game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, Koji Vu said:

It's all upside down this year. Boise State relegated to FS2 while another MWC game is on National TV.

If Boise werent in Hawaii this weekend, their game would have been the one.

Just now, mugtang said:

That game was a split national with Cincy/UConn.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 minutes ago, RSF said:

Only if it was an away game. 

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The game was on ABC back when they still did regional games. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the last game they played before they split for the BE.

It had to be at UNR because I don't remember being blinded by that hideous blue playground surface that school calls a field.

ezgif-5-959914ff2250.gif.f0cc4fc558f5a154dc6ff5904c80bf34.gif

5 minutes ago, Maynard Delecto said:

The game was on ABC back when they still did regional games. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the last game they played before they split for the BE.

It had to be at UNR because I don't remember being blinded by that hideous blue playground surface that school calls a field.

It was the 2012 game that Boise won 27-21 in Reno. 

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Please start Lucas Johnson, so we can at least look like his legs might be the reason we can't pass the ball.  

tenor.gif?itemid=3563340

They'll trot out Baker to get his 31 yards of passing for the day and just hand off to all of the RB's all day.

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

It was the 2012 game that Boise won 27-21 in Reno. 

Hi Mug, hmmmmm thinking STEAK AND LOBSTER ummmmmmmm....

4 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Please start Lucas Johnson, so we can at least look like his legs might be the reason we can't pass the ball.  

tenor.gif?itemid=3563340

We may set the offensive game of football back 50 years in either case, and on the Big Boy network 😂

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Crazy, I have no memory of that game. Even reading the recap nothing rings a bell. 

I remember that game.  I remember coming so close to winning to have it all slip away.  Which was the story of the 2012 season.  A season of “what if”

4 hours ago, Fowl said:

SEC mountain pfft...  more like SEC Far West

Pac-12 West Babeeeee. !

As to the game being on a station I can watch,

the daily show boom GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

Pac-12 West Babeeeee. !

As to the game being on a station I can watch,

the daily show boom GIF

Even this year, the Mountain WEST is better than most of the Pac When teams...Talk about a conference in continual decline.

5 hours ago, RSF said:

5 hours ago, mugtang said:

Only if it was an away game. 

yep.  CBS isn’t going to show a blue field on their OTA station.

Nice for the MW.  

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I remember that game.  I remember coming so close to winning to have it all slip away.  Which was the story of the 2012 season.  A season of “what if”

The Arizona debacle I remember well. As well as the season collapse to end the year. But that Boise game has been wiped from my memory. The rivalry goes from the Lantrip garbage skunker of 2011 straight to Fajardo lighting himself on fire at the end of the second quarter and almost coming back in 2013. Can’t believe I don’t remember this one.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.