Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

UNLV @ CSU cancelled

So glad the people in charge thought delaying the season two months would be a good idea 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

I find it peculiar that these cancellations in the Mountain West have only involved matchups of teams who are behind the 8-ball in the standings.  AFA, Wyoming, New Mexico, Colorado State, and UNLV all have 2+ losses on the season and right now are under .500.  Everybody else that is in the top-6 of the standings have never had to deal with cancellations yet in this modified season.

15 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I like How Boise State played BYU and CSU with half of our team missing while everyone else is cancelling games. Wonder who made that choice for us?

TV money made that choice for you.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

40 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Sounds like it’s the Rams, if the Lobos and Rebs are trying to out something together.,

it would work, no travel involved. 

That would be the 2nd team that had cancel a game after having played Boise. 

3 hours ago, phxpoke said:

Do we know which team has the 'vid?

Apparently it's UNLV.  However, Tuesday is a test day at CSU (I imagine it's the same for all the schools) so we'll know more in the morning I'm sure.

My guess is that some Rebels showed some symptoms (or possibly a positive test on Sunday or something) which started the discussion.  I'm pretty sure Wednesday morning results will determine things.  As infected as Boise is rumored to be, I wouldn't be shocked at an outbreak at CSU either.