Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

It looks like it's time to buy some new hockey jerseys

The Pacific division largely freaking killed it... Peyote Coyote, Wild Wing, Forum Blue, and the Sharks Grey looks excellent as well. The NordiqAvs is absolutely stunning as well. I'll likely be picking up a Peyote Coyote and a Hurricanes/Whalers for myself when they go on sale in December. Shout out to the Wild with NorthStars colors and the Caps Screaming Eagle as well. 

22 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The Pacific division largely freaking killed it... Peyote Coyote, Wild Wing, Forum Blue, and the Sharks Grey looks excellent as well. The NordiqAvs is absolutely stunning as well. I'll likely be picking up a Peyote Coyote and a Hurricanes/Whalers for myself when they go on sale in December. Shout out to the Wild with NorthStars colors and the Caps Screaming Eagle as well. 

I'm old school when it comes to hockey jerseys.  Particularly disappointed that Chicago's is the only jersey not shown from the front.  Is that PC or are they delaying the unveiling?  I'll never get the old Coyotes jersey but too each their own.  My favs are Philly, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Colorado.  Love the North Stars colors but it makes me sad more than wanting to buy it.  It's been 27 seasons but still, Screw you Norm Green!

2 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I'm old school when it comes to hockey jerseys.  Particularly disappointed that Chicago's is the only jersey not shown from the front.  Is that PC or are they delaying the unveiling?  I'll never get the old Coyotes jersey but too each their own.  My favs are Philly, Winnipeg, Vancouver and Colorado.  Love the North Stars colors but it makes me sad more than wanting to buy it.  It's been 27 seasons but still, Screw you Norm Green!

Yeah, I pulled the images from reddit, but their jersey is just their crest logo on the front, pretty boring. 

As far as the Coyotes jersey goes... I love the Roboyote, and the peyote Coyote is growing on me. I think the fact that it's in purple is one of the biggest draws for me though.

Wish the oilers would go back to that royal blue full time.  

Best ones beyond that are the Blues,  Kings (the kings might be the best of all), Avs/Nordiques, the Wild and the Whale. 

I have a hometown San Diego Gulls jersey from the 90's WCHL era. It was easier to copy one off the web than to get up off the couch. The label say's Hecho En Canada. 

s-l400.jpg